Well as of today, I am trying a new way of losing weight. I just signed up for Calorie Count food log. I will enter all the foods I eat today. Plus I am gonna cut out all foods after 7pm. Night snacking is such a bad habit, because I go to class M-F every week, and when I come home, I usually sit in front of the computer doing my homework or looking around on facebook. One of my main problems is not the food so much, but its the exercising. I have a tredmil and I've downloaded a couple Taebo videos, but I get bored with them or sometimes just don't feel like doing them. Therefore I don't get much exercise being a stay home mom, other then my normal household chores. Alexa and I try to get out and walk and she helps me clean around the house. She is my motivation during the day, since shes the only one home with me for now. I was talking to my husband last night and we agreed if I was working a real job other then being home, I would probably be more active, but its not a option for now. When she starts Pre-School next fall, that's when I will start looking for a job outside of the home. I will graduate Dec 2011 with my CMA/RMA and my Associates degree in Science, so I am hoping to find a medical job and a good extern to go to next fall as well.
Ok so back to my weight loss, Well all I can do now is ask god to be with me and help me to stay true to this way of life. When we went grocery shopping yesterday, we got lots of healthy foods, minus some snacks for the girls, but otherwise health. So I am anxious to find some health recipes to cook for my family. My family is very picky when it comes to food, so its hard to just make one thing and everyone like it..lol Well pray for me as I start this new journey in my life. If anyone has any exercising programs or recipes to share I would love to hear what you all do for your motivation.
No comments:
Post a Comment