Sunday, March 22, 2009
I think the flu bug has hit our house and I am almost out of Lysol.
Well Everyone around me for the past couple weeks were telling me that their kids had been sick and I was thinking well I am glad that mine have been health. Well...turns out Alexa my youngest was up last night puking and running a low temp. So then she finally went back to sleep after getting sick a few times. We got up and through out the day she would play and then come in and lay down or want me to rock her. I gave her some Tylenol again and then she slept. So she was up and down all day, but no puking. I could just tell she wasn't feeling well. The girls help clean the house today and while Alexa napped we taught Madisyn to play UNO. Yeah shes 3 1/2, but we would put her card in front of her and tell her to put this color down and she got so excited. Also for anyone that is trying to teach their kids colors. Its a pretty good game for that. Any how she won the last game we played and was just so happy. So we ate dinner and I gave them showers and then the girls were in the bathroom getting ready to brush their teeth and I was carrying Alexa and out came puke all over my arm and down on the floor in front of Madisyn, who then just freaked out screaming. My oldest goes running to the living room and Maddi is yelling "Eww Eww" and I am there saying "Its ok girls, its ok" So I took Maddi out of the bathroom and asked Christa to wipe her leg off and meanwhile I cleaned up Alexa and the floor and Lysoled the bathroom once again. I had been lysoling everything during the day. So finally we got everybody situated and they went to bed. I rocked Alexa to sleep and then I was so ready for a shower. After my shower I finished up some much needed cleaning around the house. Feeling almost sure of myself and happy, it looked nice. Well I was putting the clean sheets on my bed and I hear someone coughing and go running into Alexa and it wasn't her...so I went running back down the hall only to find Christa getting sick in the bathroom I just cleaned and lysoled. So I held her hair back and cleaned her up. Got her back in bed. Cleaned up the bathroom and lysoled it AGAIN. So when thats over I sit down here to start typing in the blog and Alexa starts at it again, so I run to her to only catch it this time. Got her a drink and she went back to sleep. Then here goes Christa again. So I do the same routine with her. Now I have got to sit and am wondering where the heck they got this stomach bug. Maddi is the only one that hasn't gotten sick, other then me. And I pray she doesn't. I think I am about out of LYSOL...LOL I am gonna try to get some sleep before they wake up again. Pray that this sickness leaves us soon and me or Maddi doesn't get it. I am calling the doc in the morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment