Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Just letting you know

Just a quick note to let you all know, My hubby will be home in 5 weeks and counting. Finally this first deployment will come to a end. The girls and I are so excited and anxious to see Daddy. He writes everyday that he can't wait to hug us and just spend time with us. We did find out that we are gonna get to actually see him come off the ship. I was so happy to hear that cause the girls will get to see their Daddy's ship and see him come off. I can't wait to see their reactions. And just for me to see it in person, is gonna be a memory I know I won't forget. So anyhow, just wanted to tell you we have survived our first deployment and thanks to all my friends for their support. I will try to update more when the date gets closer. There is so much more I have to find out and I hope we can get it all take care of.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad it almost over for yall..cant wait to see pics of the homecoming..