
We'll my hubby and I have been looking for 2 yrs for a nice bedroom set, cause we never had a full 5 piece set. So I was shocked when my hubby sent me a link to a bedroom set that I absolutely love. He even liked it too. So I called the place and asked if I could go and check it out. The guy was really nice and I just loved the color. He told me a little about it and I was hooked. So I ordered it and its gonna be delivered and set up for me. I am excited. It isn't gonna be here until next week, so that gives me time to get our bedroom cleaned out and to see if anyone wants our head board and dresser set. Its in pretty rough condition, but it held up for us.
1 comment:
very nice...when my hubs and i got married 4 1/2 yrs ago, he had no bedroom set. just some old junky crap and his bed that he had shared w his ex, then later his kid and dog. :-/ told him i wanted a new bed and got it. then we had to sell our house so we could get a bigger one...that's when we got a bedroom set. he wanted something diff from what i picked, but i won. i always do haha jk.
Post a Comment