Monday, March 23, 2009
My Sweet Baby Girl !
Well as I wrote the other day that Alexa and Christa was sick. Well I got sick this morning. =( I felt like I got hit by a truck. I had the worst stomach ache. Christa was still feeling bad so she stayed home from school. So I was so not feeling good, so I laid around all day and got up to fix the girls lunch and then went and laid in my bed. Christa and Alexa were feeling better, but I was miserable! I was running to the bathroom every hr it seemed. Well my older girls were playing in their rooms Alexa would stay by my side. She sat there talking to me and keeping me company, even tho I think she knew mom wasn't feeling good. I was snacking on crackers and water, so I could try and keep something down and Alexa would hand me crackers and try making me laugh. I was so grateful for having a little girl like her. She wouldn't leave my side even when I would go in the bathroom. Then she crawled up in bed with me and we napped together. She is my cuddle bug! Loves to be rocked and cuddled. I was just amazed that she stood by me all day. Most of the time, her and Maddi are off playing. But today, she wanted to be with mom. I just thought it was very sweet of her. Christa helped me out alot today too. Maddi she just hang out, and still hasn't gotten sick. So I don't know if it was something Christa, Alexa and I ate and Maddi didn't eat it. Or just a 24 hr bug. Well were all feeling better now and I am soo glad. I don't mind taking care of my girls when their sick, but as you all know us moms just can't be sick. We still gotta tend to the kids. Thats why I hate being sick. I feel bad for not doing stuff with my girls. But I guess it happens and I am so glad its over with. Well I hope so anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment