Sunday, October 12, 2008
Christa is better
Well after only a few days of taking meds, Christa is back to her old self again. She hasn't had fever since Friday. SO WOO HOO! I hope the sickness stays away. Well the girls took it better then I thought they would, when we took Nana back to the airport. Christa told my mom, that she wasn't gonna cry, but she will miss her...Awww..and she did cry alittle. We found our way home this time, so I was happy about that. Mom said she had a good flight home. So me and the girls started our weekend, trying to get back in to routine. We went to the park today and I got some videoes and pics of the girls and got a video of them in the bath. I am making Jeremy a whole Dvd of videos of us here at home. I want home to feel like hes still part of whats going on in our family. Plus I am making a disk of his favorite movies and sending that to him. I am in the process of getting stuff for a anniversary package to send to him. I got some pretty good ideas. I am started my Christmas shopping and I am happy, and will be continuing to do so every pay check. We are getting a new Christmas tree this year also. Also we got the final touch on Christa's Halloween costume to be Hannah Montana. Shes gonna be the coolest Hannah Montana around...lol Well last night I sat with the girls and watched Halloween 1,2,3 and I have to say they are some really cute Halloween disney movies. The girls liked it. Well now we start another week. Oh yeah and Jeremy called last Friday and it was soo soo nice to hear from him again. We miss him and Alexa has been asking for him alot more now, since my mom left. I am staying strong for the girls. Always telling them hes on a ship, doing his job and he will be back with us soon. Its a hard thing to do, when they are looking you in your eyes and saying ? "Wheres Dada?" and looking for answers. It breaks my heart that he can't be here with us, but we are proud of him and know that he will be back soon. Well I pray that the rest of the year goes good for us. We survived a month and almost a half of another one. We can do it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment