Thursday, October 23, 2008

We got my hubbys box of stuff from Africa!!!






Well I am sorry I am slacking on blogging here. Nothing really new has been going on. But to our surprise my hubbys box came today. He sent us all kinds of neat things from Africa. One of the maracas were busted when I got the box =( but its ok. Everything he sent was so neat. The girls really got a kick out of the stuff he sent them. Also I am proud to announce Christa finally lost her first tooth.....but...she lost it at school before she even realized it fell out. So she was so proud to tell me after school, but was alittle upset because she didn't have the tooth to put under her pillow. So I told her that the tooth fairy knows when you loose a tooth whether you have it to give to him or not. So she expects the tooth fairy to still leave her alittle something tonight. Well I've caught my hubby online twice now and we spoke through emails for a bit and he had to go. It was nice tho. We've been having trouble putting mins on his phone card tho.We're trying to figure it out. Jeremy is doing good he says. By all the pics and videos he sent, I often wonder what its like to actually be there in person to see all that.

No comments: