Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I got a Queen bed!


Yeah well a friend was selling it for like $75. It was for the mattress, box springs, and frame. So I couldn't pass it up. But then she called and asked if we would trade our full size bed for it and only $20 bucks, so I was like heck yeah. So it sits lower then our full did. But its nice and it was taken care of. It was their little girls bed. Its so much nicer to have more room in bed now...lol I don't think we will ever go back to a full again. I wrote Jeremy about it and he was excited too. So anyhow, Jeremy finally got my first care package and they have been to their first port and left. He wrote and said that he got me and the girls something. And I was like cool. He said he wanted to get me these tanzinite earrings, but he wouldn't have been able to get anything else for the girls. So altho I love tanznite, I told him to not worry about it, cause I rathar him get something small for all of us, then just something big for me. But he says I am in for a big surprise for our anniversary, cause he knows just what hes gonna get for me...So I guess we will see.
Today Mom and us went down to the beach to get some good pics for Jeremy. They turned out soo good. Me and the girls had in white shirts and jeans. I hope he likes them. Oh and also I mailed off my broke camera and Jeremy's Halloween care package today. Hes got lots of goodies and he wanted me to send his thermal and thin long sleeve shirt. So we'll see how long it takes to get to him now. Now I gotta think of some fun and kinky ideas for a Anniversary package. I have some ideas, plus, I think I am gonna combine Anniversary and Christmas. Maybe 2 packages in Nov, so he will get somethings for Christmas. Well thats all I have today.

No comments: