Well Christa has finally got out of her sickness, but definitely hasn't got rid of the attitude. But what can you expect out of the 6 yr old. She getting older and I have to accept that. Well lets see. I took the girls to decorate pumpkins Wed at the Community Center. They had fun. Ok so to update on everyone.....
Christa- Well shes doing real well in school. She really misses Nana since she was here a week and had to leave us to go back to MO. Shes a Nana's girl. Christa has been a really good help around the house. Especially when it comes to her sisters. Well thats if they aren't naggin her..lol Shes became our family little artist and she says that what she wants to be when she grows up. A Artist. Its finny cause when I was little I remember wanting to be a artist, mommy, and cheerleader. Well I got the Cheerleader and Mommy parts, so maybe she will get to be the Famous Artist. LOL
Madisyn- She is my little smartie pants..Shes learn to talk back, but I am working on getting that past us, so we do time out....lol She the typical 3 yr old. Annory and on the go. She loves Dora and Sponge Bob Square pants. HAHA My mom couldn't believe they like watching Sponge Bob, but they watch it alot. Maddi loves to draw and play with play-doh. Shes my big girl at home when Christa is at school. We have been going over ABC's and numbers, colors, and shapes. She loves drawing circles. She loves to cuddle with me and since Daddy is gone, its usually me, Maddi and Alexa in my bed. Maddi likes to play with their play kitchen and loves to sing.
Alexa.- Wow, well my baby girl is 2 years old now. I can't believe it. Shes grown to much this past year. She is talking more and is still known for her silly faces. She cracks me up. I know if I am in a bad mood, she can always make me smile. Shes full of energy. She love to dance and sing. Sometimes at night she hmms herself to sleep and its the sweetest thing. She is very lovable and love to cuddle with me. I been teaching her "please" and "thank you". Shes doing good with it. She likes to try and do what her big sisters do. I introduced the potty to her and shes went once or twice, but I have yet to get strict with her. I will do soon.
I am teaching all the girls at night when we say prayers the sign of the cross. We say prayers when we tuck Christa in bed and I let them say who or what they want to pray for. We talk about it and then do the sign of the cross again. I want them to know things about god, since I learned alot from going to the Catholic School. We had Religion as a normal class everyday. So we learn ALOT about God.
Jeremy- Well he says hes doing ok out on the ship. They visited Africa and the pics he sent me are amazing!! Hes became quite the photographer..LOL He says they have to get alot of shots out there to build up their ammune system and hes not too thrilled about that. He hates needles. But he said he got us a few things from Africa and sent them on there way. We have yet to get them. Hes been working on Rotor heads on H-60 helicopters. He has recieved one of 2 of my care packages. I recently sent off a Halloween one and have a Anniversary one ready to be mailed tomorrow. Our Anniversary is Nov 10th. Its gonna be sad not having him here, but I sent him a surprise, so I hope he likes it.
Me- Well I am doing better. That first week after Jeremy left and our ceiling fell in, I was really stressed. The housing people just were in no hurry to get things done and some people would think staying in a hotel would be nice, but with 3 kids, its was alittle stressful. The girls were good tho. I recently went to the doc for back pain and tenderous in my stomach. They think that I may have a herina now. But I seen a really good doc this time, so she is sending me to NAS JAX and put in a plastic surgoen concult. So maybe these military docs will believe me now that I really need to get my stomach muscles repaired. Its painful and all tho I may never complain about it, I try to stay strong and take the pain. But after awhile it just gets to me. Anyhow, I am just really missing my hubby. I have done a good job keeping the household running and bills in order. The nights are rough for me. When the girls are sleeping, I really wish Jeremy was there to cuddle with me. =( But my little ones come in and sleep with me normally, so They help my loneliness.
No comments:
Post a Comment