Sunday, October 5, 2008

Its been awhile

Well lets see where do I begin...Well lets see finally this drama between some friends has somewhat ended. It was a waste of time and over the littlest thing, you would not believe. But I decided that I am friends with everyone. But that doesn't mean I trust everyone. So thats that! Well Jeremy called Thursday night. It was 9:30pm our time and 3 something in the morning there. I was so glad to hear his voice, but that echoing, really got on my nerves. If your a military wife, you know what I mean. Well we talked about some stuff, he got to say hi to the girls and said that he missed us and it was good to hear our voice too. Hes been doing alot of sleeping and just now started playing games on his laptop. Which shocked me cause my hubby is all about video or computer games. He says that him and one of his friends been watching the show "Lost" and now started watching OZ. He said he is gonna burn that one for me, so me and him can watch when he gets home, cause he said I would like it, cause its like a soap...lol Anyhow we talked like 10 mins and said our sad good byes. It really hit me after we got off the phone this time. Like its finally kicking in that hes gonna be away a long time. I had tears in my eyes and then continue rocking my girls to sleep. Then I got some emails from him. They were pictures and he told me we talked for like 10 mins and it cost $12...OMG! Wow expensive calls I'd say! So hes gonna call on the 10th again. Anyhow he is doing good out there and I believe they are getting closer to port, but not for sure. He still hasn't gotten my care package, but they just helo'd a load of mail on, so he may get it this week sometime. WE miss him so much =(
Anyhow, on a happier note my mom flew in This saturday. Well I made it to the airport to pick her up, but we totally got lost coming home. I laugh about it now, but we ended up going towards Brunswick one time, then downtown, it was CRAZY! I had never gotten so lost in my life. But some roads that I normally took were closed, so thats my excuse..LOL, we made it to base, got Mc Donalds and went home to eat. The girls love having thier Nana around. They know they get spoiled. So the first night was good. Well today we got up and went to CHURCH (Yes I said Church Christy. lol) came home and changed and then we were off to take the girls to Chucky Cheese. We all had a GREAT time! The girls actually ended up with 234 tickets!! So they all got to pick out a few things to get. Then we left and went shopping. I got some goodies to add to Jeremy's Halloween care package and some things I needed around the house. Like a thermometer. I had a good one and somehow it diappeared. Anyhow, we then came home.
I forgot to mention that before we went o Chucky Cheeses, my mom used this new contact cleanser on contacts and ttried putting one in, only for it to burn and she struggled getting it out. I was gonna help her, but she got it out and now its been red,irriatated, and swollen all day. She said she bought a good brand, but it was the traveler size. So it irritated her all day, but she didn't let that stop her from keeping up with me and her grand daughters. Anyhow, I made us dinner and the girls played with their new play doh mom got them and then we watched the Halloween Movie on the disney channel, called "Twitched". It was a good movie, but I had to cut it off at 10pm, cause THE NEW EPOSIDE OF ARMY WIVES CAME ON TONIGHT! I was so excited. I love that show. So does my mom, but her eye was bothering her and she fell asleep with the girls on the couch before it came on. So its just me up now. Well I think I wrote alot and now I need to go get some rest before another day with mom and the girls.

Oh and I can't forget. Yes my ceiling inside my house is fixed, but they are STILL working on my roof. The guy that has been working on it, is a very nice guy and I feel bad that hes the only one up there and noone has come to help. But its getting done. I was also told that there was ALOT of rotten spots up there that they repaired, so thank goodness they checked more then just the spot that leaked. Anyhow, my dishwasher has been leaking and Alexa's bedroom light has a short in it. We got that fixed on Sat and they are coming to bring me a brand new dishwasher tomorrow. Also Alexa's has been braking out with this rash on her arms. Its tiny bumps and she has itched some to where they bleed, so I got some medication for it, but I am calling the doc tomorrow. I don't know for sure, but I am concerned that its my couch. Cause well we all know that instelation and fiber glass is itchy. Well I reached my hand down in one side of my couch and guess what, I pulled out some ceiling. THE CLEANING PEOPLE DID A HORRIBLE JOB! So I wrote in a complaint about it and I have yet to hear back. Anyhow, I will update on Alexa when I find out something.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Seriously, they need to get you a new couch. You can't clean that good enough and that's BULLDOODY that they didn't even pull out the friggin' cushions to clean! So, now you need to charge them for your daughters suffering and for the ointment or whatever you got for it! Besides that, glad to hear that you are doing well and that Jeremy is OK!