Sunday, December 7, 2008

My weekend and intuition

Well Christa stayed the night with a friend on Friday, so it was just me and the little ones. It got real boring around the house so we went and drove around base to look at Christmas lights. The girls just love seeing them. There are some people that really go all out for Christmas. I love decorating, but I don't have to have the prettiest yard. Just some, to let everyone know we support the holidays. But I have to say most of them are very creative with what they do with everything. So anyhow, Saturday came and we hung around the house, went to go pick up Christa at her friends house and ran to walmart to take back a few things. Then on our way home, I stopped in at Sonic and got the girls a sundae. Sonic now has a $1 menu for Dec. So the sundaes were only a dollar a piece. Plus they have other foods on there too. So check it out! I know we're gonna take advantage of it. I had to get my usual Route 44 Strawberry Limeade. I love those things. I use to go everyday after school and get them when I was in high school. And I still love them. Hubby always gets the cherry Limeade, because he loves anything cherry. So anyhow we came home and did the usual stuff and went to bed. Then came Sun, well I actually got to sleep in alittle, so then I got up made breakfast and watched a movie. Then I was feeling lazy so I got up and did some house work. Played with the girls and made them clean their rooms. So after lunch I laid down with my little ones for a nap and I fell asleep, but didn't mean too. And this is the weirdest thing. Ok so my oldest daughter's Dad hasn't called her in months and he always been in and out of her life right. So I dreamt that he called me and was going on and on about me paying off a debt, so I in return told him that if he wanted to talk about a debt then where is his daughters child support that he hasn't paid in 5 yrs...then I woke up and was like Woh! Where did that come from, right. So I have no idea what debt hes talking about in the dream, but its true that I would probably REALLY say what I said in the dream being that he has never paid the child support and is still getting away with it. Anyhow, then came 6:30pm and the phone rang, it said private and Christa wanted to answer it, so I said go ahead and LO and behold....it was her Dad!! I was like huh! He hasn't called in months and today of all days I have that dream and then he calls. It was freaky, but that isn't even the worst part of it....Well after she realized it was her dad, her first words were "Why haven't you called me?" and then she tells me that he says hes been leaving messages on our voice mail....uhhhh no he hasn't. So Christa and him got to talking and he apparently was asking her what she wanted for Christmas and she in return asks what he wanted and she goes " You want a $1000 ??" and he must of said yes and she goes "Well my mom wants $1000 too" BAHAHAHA I have never told her that, but she must be refering to her child support or the fact that he don't send her anything on holidays or birthdays, I don't know. So then she kept saying my dad this or that and I heard her go....No, I'm not talking about you, I am talking about my Dad here...(meaning my husband) You see my hubby has been there for her, supported her and treated her like his daughter. Hes just been more of a father figure then her real Dad, so when shes talking to someone, She calls him dad, but when she talks to him, calls him Jeremy. Which thats her choice whether she wants to call him that or not. I am not gonna force her. I have always let her talk to her dad, WHEN HE CALLS! (which is very rarely) and if he leaves a message, I let her hear it. So its not like I am trying to keep him away, it just aggravates me that he makes these promises to her and then lets her down, or lies about it and I have to cover for him. I have never talked bad about him in front of her and I won't ever do it. I don't want to hurt Christa, and thats the only person I would be hurting if I chose to. I just wish he would start paying his child support and take responsibility for his daughter. So I don't really expect things to change and him to pay, but this man is really manipulative, and I just hope Christa don't get drug into his bad ways later on down the road. But for now, I think Christa is realizing that her Dad isn't and wasn't around before and that my husband does do things for her and is here for her no matter what. So anyhow, I just thought the dream and that fact that he called was a weird intuition I had. My mom even said "Maybe you'll be like the woman on Medium who has those dreams that come true" haha shes so silly. Well thats all I have for today. I know we will have a busy week. Monday, we are going to the community center to let the girls do a stocking craft, then to the no dough dinner at the USO, then to a Girl Scout meeting for Christa. Tuesday, Santa is coming to The Mayport Base and I am taking the girls up there to get the pictures taken with Santa and they always have different activities for the kids and hot chocolate and cookies. Its a night the kids look forward to. Then Wed, is another craft at the community center..I just can't believe Christmas is in 2 1/2 weeks!!!

No comments: