Friday, December 19, 2008

Nothing much just waiting for Christmas






Well nothing much has happened around here, so thats why I haven't wrote. Well I did it, got pics taken at Sears. My thoughts were that the girls were not gonna listen and give me a hard time, but I was really impressed on how well they did. Alexa had some issues where I had to be by her before she would take a pic, but all in all they did GREAT! And I have to say these are some of the best pics I have ever got taken with my girls. They turned out GREAT, so I sent them to hubby in email and he says they were really good. Just wish he could have been in them too. So the plan is when he gets back we are gonna get a family pic. But you can bet I will be sending alot of the pics to him out there. They also told me I can pick them up on the 22nd, so thats cool! I will have them to give to my parents and they can take some back and give them to family. Well you remember be gripping about my Christmas outside lights?? Well finally they are all up and look good and I wanted it to look nice for when my parents came down. So here we are last night pulling up to the house after seeing Santa for the last night, and 5 of the snowflake light aren't working.....Grrrr. I was like WTF! So I got up on the chair and wiggled them alittle and nothing happened. *sighs*. Well I guess its good that the ones that aren't working are all on the same strain. So I can keep the good one and throw the other one away if I can't get it to work. So I am not taking them down. All I can hope is that they just start working again.
So I called to make a appt for Madisyn at the urology doc today. I tried to get a appt for when mom and dad would be down here, but they didn't have anything until Jan 23rd, so I had to take that. So I just hope I can find the doc office on my own. I am so not good wih directions. Would be nice if we had a GPS. It would make my life alot easier...lol. So I got my little ones stocking stuffers and I need to wrap them and got candy and cand canes hidden so Santa can put them in their stocking on Christmas eve night. The girls are gonna have more then enough this Christmas. With my parents coming and they are also bringing my in laws and other gift with them from family. They are gonna have a loaded down truck coming here. We have been praying every night that they make it down here safe and a safe trip back home. But the girls are so excited. They can't wait and I have to admit I am ready for some company and all the goodies that go along with Christmas. Mom and Dad are bring a ham from Sam's down, along with cookies and my fav clam dip....YUM. My Aunt Barb makes the best Clam. Me and Christa could probably get a whole bowl in one day. They are bringing things made and we are gonna make some things here at the house too. We want to make it as simple as we can, so we can just focus on spending time with each other rathar then cooking all the time. So it should be interesting. Well we are anxious for Christmas to get here and I just wish it would hurry up. Also we are 1/2 way done with this deployment too. So my hubby has recieved plenty of Christmas cards from my side of the family and is still waiting on packages from both sides of the family. Well I will try to type here more often until Christmas, then I might be MIA for awhile...lol

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG the pics are awsome!!!great looking family you have..merry christmas to you and your family from our family

Unknown said...

so how much did the pictures end up being i have never been to sears but we really need to get our pictures done again since we have Caleb now! and it looks like sears did you good i usually go to a person and try to stay out of the chains but i like how yours turned out!! they are really cute!