
Sorry its been awhile. Well I have GREAT friends I just recently started hanging with. Jamie's hubby came over yesterday and put up my snowflake lights for me...then my dumb ass got the wrong extension cord. I needed a 2 prong and outside and some reason I grabbed 3 prong and inside...What a blond moment!! So I just thought I will go get the right one today, but last night Jamie called and her hubby had one that would work perfectly...so he said he would be right over to put it up for me...So I am very grateful for him putting up lights and letting us burrow their extension cord. Jamie and her hubby are great people. I wish they weren't leaving in May and that we could hang out with them more. Hubby gets home in April, so that only gives him about a month before they leave =( Oh well we'll take what we can get I guess. I hope to get to know them more. There about the only people that I can actually say are my friends here at Mayport. Lately, I have felt like I am new to the neighborhood again and we've been here going on 3 yrs. Around our neighborhood no one really talks to us...and if they do its just casual. Christa has a couple friends around here, but their either older or younger then her and shes had some issues with that. I just hope when we do move its alot better then here. I have to say tho, being in the location we are, I love it for Christa's school tho. Nothing like just walking to school and the school being in our back yard. So thats a plus. Anyhow, so I found my littles ones sitting on their bedroom floor and had grabbed 2 gifts from under the tree and ripped them open and then ripped the boxes. They were my mom and dad's gifts....Grrrr I was upset, but now I will just have to wrap them the way they are. Guess I won't put presents under the tree until Nana and Papa come on Christmas eve. Anyhow, I have alot to do around the house...so heres my list
- finish all the laundry 3 loads Done!
- sweep and mop kitchen and bathroom floors Done!
- wipe down bathrooms with bleach Done!
- vaccum Done!
- lunch --something simple probably spaghetti O's today. The little ones love it! Done!
- homework Done!
- dinner Done!
- read, pray, and clean bedrooms before bed. well read to the little ones, we tucked Christa in bed and we all prayed, cleaning the rooms, not so much....definitely tomorrow.
4 comments:
thanks alot jeni i guess we are not friends now hum!!!
hey my name is chrystal and i used to live on the mayport naval base..i just wanted to tell ya that i know what ur going through..i felt like none of my neighbors ever wanted to talk to me or anything..mayport is weird like that i guess..
well my hubby is stationed in louisville kentucky now for shore duty..he is a QM2 but right now all he is doing is travel claims for the reserves that are here..im now living in charlestown indiana which is right on the border of kentucky..its been really lonely bc i dont know anyone and this is not a military town so most people look at me like their sorry for me bc im a navy wife...hey u should add me on myspace so we can talk more..www.myspace.com/sexyalexas...i need any pen pals i can get right now bc i have no friends here and my home town is jax so im very lonely
I was in the military for 8 years and everytime DH and i got friends, we moved. But it always took like 2 years to GET those friends, so everyne was always leaving again.
I have lived here in my new place (not in service anymore) for a year now....and still not one friend.
sigh
trisha
Post a Comment