



I don't even know where to begin. But really my kids were so spoiled this year. They are every year, but my parents pretty much brought Christmas to us this year. Well to explain it. Since Jeremy is deployed and I wasn't gonna drive 13 hrs back to Missouri by myself with 3 kids, my parents decided to come visit with us for Christmas. They left on Dec 23 and got her Dec 24th at 7am. They called me met them at the gate and OMG when I seen my Dad's truck and the load he had on the back and he has a Toyota Tondrana 4 door and the whole back seat was piled high with gift from them and my inlaws. I was shocked. So we got their pass to take their truck on base and headed to our house. When we got home, we uploaded what seemed like mountains of presents from my Dad's truck. I mean for real, it was ALOT! My poor Dad was woren out from driving all night, but the girls insisted on opening some gifts, so Dad said why not open half of them now and then some later, so we opened the ones from my inlaws and ONLY HALF of my parents. Then we stopped and let the girls play with what they got and my parents went and laid down for a nap. They had a long trip here. So I kept the girls occupied while they slept for a couple hours. Jeremy called my cell and I got to talk to him. He got to talk to the girls too and they were happy to hear from him. Then we tried to get webcam to work, but something on his side wasn't allowing us to do so. His ship made it to port for Christmas. He is in Dubai. Well we would email back and forth and talk on MSN, but nothing would work. So my parents got up, showered, I showered and we headed off to eat a Christmas Eve Dinner at O charles. It was ok. I thought our waitress was a little cocky, but we all had fun. Then we went to wal-mart to get a few groceries. And they were so packed. Traffic was soo horrible too. So we got home and started cooking food. Mom made meatballs in my new crock pot. And I wrapped little weiners in bacon and put them in pineapples and brown sugar and baked them. Meanwhile, Mom and dad brought goodies to us too. My Anut Barb (My mom's oldest sister) made 3 tupperware fulls of cookies, plus they brought peanut brittle, and my favorite Clam dip...Oh my Anut makes the best Clam dip. We eat it with prezels and chips, even crackers...I LOVE IT! She sent 2 big bowels of it just for me...O but of course I shared with everyone..lol Well then of course the girls wanted to finish opening the last part of my parents gifts, so we started on them and snacked around on the food we made. The girls got so much already from their grandparents, and Santa hasn't even came yet! LOL So we opened all their gifts and let them play with them. And O I have to mention this baby doll Alexa got, cause its the sweetest thing I have ever seen. Its a doll that talks and moved like a real baby. It knows its name and its mommy after you record the names to her and comes with a blankie, teddy bear, and bottle. The doll says 20 different sayings....its so adorable!! I think even Maddi and Christa liked playing with it and seeing what she could do. Anyhow, Christa got her Nintendo DS she has been wanting for a long time. Plus some games, and Maddi got Vtech computer, she loves. These are just a few things they got, but believe me there was more then enough. So anyhow, when that was all said and done, we all settled in and finished eatting and my parents wanted to see the new Madagascar 2 movie, so I put it in and we watched it. CUTE MOVIE! Then it was time to get the girls in bed, so I could play Santa. Mom, Christa, and Maddi fell asleep on Christa's bed in her room, Papa got the air mattress in Maddi's rooms and Alexa and I fell asleep on the couch. Thank god I woke up at midnight to play Santa, cause I tried my best to stay quiet and sneaky. I finally got all the presents under the tree and I was proud, so I had to use my new Kodak 10.3 Mega pix digital camera that mom and Dad got me and take a picture of the tree with all the gifts from Santa. So now after all those presents from the grandparents they are gonna have plenty to open in the morning too. So all I have to say is, MY kids shouldn't be bored for a long long time with everything they got...lol Well I will write more tomorrow after they open all the gifts...Merry Christmas & God Bless Everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment