Saturday, December 13, 2008

New hair cuts and updates





Well I got the girls haircuts today, then I did my grocery shopping. Believe who ever said taking 3 kids under the age of 7 to the store is easy, I would just laugh. Oh my the girls were to rowdy today. So then I was gonna mail off my in laws presents, but I had to still get a address from my sister in law, so she gave it to me tonight, so now I will have to mail them off Mon and hope they get there before Christmas. I know they will love the things we got them. Especially the things my hubby got them from Africa. So anyhow, We took advantage of the $1 menu at Sonic again, since its cheap for the whole month of Dec. Then we came home and the girls ate while I put the groceries away. Oh yeah and did I mention that I got a new vacuum cleaner!!!? Yeah and its a dream, works so good and I can even use it on the hard floors. Yeah I am a dork..hehe, but I got tired of our old one not sucking up everything and just dropping everything to the floor when I was done. So anyhow, I vacuumed all the bed rooms and even rearranged Maddi's room. Christa has this big barbie house in her room that she got from Christmas last year, but she never plays with her barbies much anymore. So she told me that I could move it into maddi's room, cause Maddi and Alexa play with it more. So I tried picturing where I would put it and then started moving things and I have to say it looked good and Maddi liked it. Did alittle rearranging in Christa's room too. Then I was getting a back ache and lay down and watch tv for a bit. Then my friend Keri called and we had I think the longest phone conversation ever. She asked me if I wanted to go out with her and a friend this coming weekend, cause her hubby said he would watch all the kids....so I was like well yeah I would love to, but you better make sure your hubby is up to watching 6 kids...lol He seems to be really good with kids, but my little ones and then they have one little one. Mine tend to get into things sometimes. So we just might go out and eat dinner and drink a few and catch up. Its been a long time since, I went out with out my kids, and being a single parent for right now, I think I deserve one night out...Don't ya think? Anyhow, we are getting everything ready for my parents to come down and visit for Christmas and the closer it gets, the more my girls are getting excited. Oh yeah and I have a Elf Family now...LOL Check it out....

No comments: