


So its getting really windy and the rain is coming down. I believe this is the beginning of Faye. I just went outside and it wasn't like I was gonna get blown away, but the rain was blowing on me under our carport. They say the winds could get up to 40 mph and as of right now Faye is stabilized. Which means she is still down by Daytona Beach. We have been watching accuweather.com and it shows the radar. Anyhow its kind of neat watching the storm. If it stays like this it won't be so bad. But it could change, cause with the storm staying in one place, it could mean that it is gaining strength. So we just hope and pray it doesn't turn into a hurricane. I have some clothes packed for each of my girls and a bag a toys. Some covers and flashlights ready, I really need to pack a few things for Jeremy and I too. Just in case we have to leave. Our cable has been fade in and out sometimes. So anyhow, I will keep you all updated. But check out accuweather.com .
No comments:
Post a Comment