
So I decided to blog here again. Well I got Christa up this morning to get ready for her first day of 1st Grade. She was excited and to make things better, we ran into my friend Keri and her kids. And her son Christian and Christa are in the same class. So YEAH, cause they really do get along good. After she ran into Christian, she forgot about being nervous. We found her class room and got to go in and see what it looked like. I met her teacher for the first time, because I was unable to make it to the orientation. Ms Bary seems like a nice teacher and my neighbor's daughter and had her and said she liked her alot. So that made me feel alittle better. So I got the paper work to fill out today. It started to rain on our way back home. Keri gave us a invitation to her daughters b-day party at the end of the month. So Maddi was happy about that. She absolutely loves b-day parties. Manly the cake...hehehe Well I guess thats it today. Heres my to-do list.
- scrubb the counters Done! This is about all I got done today.
- scrubb both bathrooms
- put clothes away Done!
- lunch hot dogs, green beans, applesauce
- mop hall way and our bedroom
- pick up Christa at school Yep, almost missed her. Had to find out that we wait on them at the gate now. I didn't know. Its something new I guess.
- snack animal crackers
- homework Yeah she was actually excited to do it. And they are making a cute poster to get to know each other in their class. What a GOOD IDEA, huh!
- dinner spaghetti and very berry muffins,,,YUMMY!
- showers I actually got to go to the gym for a hr, while hubby played around with the girls, and then when I got home we did showers.
- have girls clean their rooms before bedtime Nope! Nana called and they ended up talking to her until bed time
- Bedtime 8:30pm 9:00pm
2 comments:
woo hoo your back lol...
welcome back!!! she looks great..wow 1st grade..time flys
kim
Post a Comment