Monday, August 25, 2008

Up late with Madisyn

Well I am up late with Maddi because well she is still wetting the bed. I have tried the not giving her a drink a hour before bed, and we have talk to her about it, but it just seems that during the day she is definitely potty broke, but when she sleeps, she can't control it. So I just got her back to sleep and thought I would blog real quick. Well today I got to sleep in because hubby got up with the girls and made them breakfast. So I eventually got up and started cleaning and playing with the girls around the house. We went outside to play and I raked up some brush out in our back yard, while they played on the swing set. Hubby stayed in playing his computer games. So we went in because the mosquitoes were biting and lets just say hubby and I argued most of the day then. Its mainly my fault, but partly his too. I know they say you argue alot before he leaves for deployment and maybe thats why. But I really don't want him to leave with us on a bad note, ya know. So we talked it out and hugged and all. Marriage is just hard sometimes. All the decisions and responsibities you take on, plus trying to keep each other happy. Marriage is just a job in itsself. Well thats what I think anyhow. But if you think about it, its all worth it. We have our ups and downs like anyone else. I am just a very emotional person and I could sit and talk about how I feel all day. Hubby on the other hand its like pulling teeth sometimes, just to get him to tell me how he is feeling. I guess thats just what bugs me the most. We are close and he talks to me, but to me, I guess I expect more. IDK. Anyhow, I better get back to cuddling with my hubby. I have 2 weeks to enjoy his presents and then its just me and the kids.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yeah i could not stand it with cody cause he sleeps with me so i kept him in goodnights at bed until not to long ago thankfully now hes not wetting the bed at night anymore!!!