Saturday, August 23, 2008

Glad Faye has passed

Well lets see. yesterday, we had some pretty strong winds and rain and our electric went out 3 times! So we went outside to see if anyone was out there and alot of the neighbors were enjoying some time outside while it wasn't raining. The wind felt good being out there. We stood outside talking to my neighbor Tammy and Billy for awhile and then went in and lit some candles and played Trouble. It was fun. After that we pulled out the couch bed and let the girls sleep there. So it was like our little family camp out in the living room. After I finally got Alexa to sleep. I couldn't sleep, so I stood by the window watching the storm. Finally after about half hour and the eletric not coming back on, I went to sleep by Alexa. Maddi woke me up and we went in to Jeremy and I's bed to sleep. About 3 AM I heard the power kick on. I went and turned off some lights we had on in the house and then sat down at the computer to catch up. Well all 3 girls decided to join me and laid around walking the Disney channel on TV. We got up and me and the girls got in the shower while Dad played his computer game. He was in the middle of a battle last night when the electricity went out...LOL Then we cleaned around the house and went outside to start cleaning up the yard. There was alot of brush from the trees and we cleaned out our sunroom. YIKES! I use to love that room, but I hate it now, cause there are always spiders back there. So we took everything out and Jeremy sprayed it out. We are gonna start putting our outside stuff back there instead of making our yard look trashy with everything strung out. So anyhow. I am guessing the kids will go back to school on Monday. We have 2 weeks with my hubby before he leaves for deployment =( We are thinking about going to Sea World this coming Friday. Then we have a b-day party at Hannah Park Sat. Then hopefully enjoy as much time with daddy as possible. I hate to see my hubby go, and altho, I know he hates to leave us, I think hes alittle pumped to go too. I just hope nothing bad happens while hes gone. Anyhow, I better stop here. I will write tomorrow.

No comments: