Friday, August 29, 2008
TGIF
Well to start off I sold some of my baby girl clothes yesterday to a friend on base...YAH! Also I sold our extra tv, they just gotta come pick it up. Plus a friend is coming to look at my women clothes tomorrow and possibly might buy some. I am so ready to get rid of them.. And we could always use the money. We finally got food in our house today. I couldn't wait to go shopping. We needed it. Plus we had to get stuff for Jeremy to take with him on the ship. It was kind of sad, seeing him get these things. This Friday is gonna be a sad one. =( Anyhow, Christa stayed the night with a friend on base and they went to movie night on base and saw Kung Fu Panda. Me, Jeremy and the little ones just hang out around the house. I talk to my brother for almost 2 hours tonight!! Thats the longest I think we've ever talked on the phone. Hes doing ok, but is going through alot of drama. So anyhow, thats my short blog. Now back to putting more clothes on my myspace. I have too damn many.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment