


Well Sat we had a birthday party at Hannah Park to go to. The girls had fun. Sun, I got my hair cut in the morning and brought home Mc Donalds for the girls and my hubby. They were happy and very hungry. So it was a good treat for them. I like my hair cut. She layered it alot, but I am still messing with it, to get the style right. Definitely better then the long stringy look I had before. Ok so now on to Monday. Well we woke up and got ready to go down to the beach. So we left about 11am and got there and walk over the bridge and to our surprise the tide had covered the whole beach!! It was hitting the bottom of the stairs to walk down to the beach. There was some really huge waves. So we stopped and watched the waves and I took some pics and then we went back home. The girls were alittle bummed, but they understood. So we came home and I checked my messages on myspace and I had a message from my friends Christy and Stephaine. Steph was offering to give us their sectional couch, because they go new ones today. So I went over to her house to take a look, cause we have been talking about getting new furniture in our living room. And I loved the sectional. It was dark blue and matched the colors in my living room. The colors I have are blue and maroon. So I came back to tell Jeremy to go and get it. Well it started pouring outside, so we waited until it stopped and Jeremy took the seats out of our van and we headed over to her house. When Jeremy seen it, he liked it too. So Steph's hubby and mine went and loaded it and had to make 2 trips to get it all to our house. Meanwhile Steph and I and our kids just sat and let the kids play while we chatted. She had a little play house for her daughter that my girls absolutely loved. So I am going to keep an eye out for a play house for my girls, or maybe it will be a big Christmas gift this year. We'll see. Anyhow, we chatted with them for awhile and then came home and chilled. I got the kids in the shower and we got ready to go to our other friend Toni's house for a BBQ. We were bringing the soda and everyone that was coming, chipped in on bringing something. So we got there and let the kids play and we ate BBQ chicken, ribs, and hotdogs, with peas, mac-n cheese, baked beans. It was all so yummy! So we just sat and chatted with everyone, I took some pics of the kids and Jeremy and I. Cause I wanted some recent pic of him and I before he leavs this Friday. This week is going fast already and I had hoped it would go slow. We have to take Jeremy to the airport at NAS JAX on Friday morning. Its gonna be a sad day. But we expected it. I am having Jeremy read a couple of books to the kids and I am gonna record him reading, so when he leaves I can play them for the girls at night before bed, so they can remember his voice. They are gonna miss him so much. And I am too. =( I love him so much and I just hope he stays safe. Well I guess thats it. Hope everyone had a great Labor Day weekend. We sure did!! =)
1 comment:
I love your hair!!sorry about your hubby getting ready to leave..rob is still on his 6 month deployment then goes to school for a month so its like a 7 month deployment for me...i miss everyone in fl.. ever need to talk im here..
kim
Post a Comment