Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Had a Interesting Day



Well I got up this morning and got Christa dressed for school and I was bound and determined to take a walk with my little ones this morning after Christa went to school. So I got them ready and we headed out. We ended up walking over to the big park, like 4 blocks away, so it was a good work out for me. Plus I got to use my new double stroller and the thing pushes and turns like a dream. The last one I had was so hard to push and it didn't turn well. So I was impressed. Anyhow, I played on the slides and monkey bars with the girls for a while and then we headed back home. And I will tell you, it was getting hot that this point. I was so glad to be home. We will be taking walks in the evenings now. So we got home just in time for my friend Christy to drop off her son. I babysat for him because she had a doc appt somewhere on the North Side of Jax. Cody and Maddi have fun together.I got some really cute pics of Cody and Maddi outside. So anyhow we hung around the house. Well in my email today I got to add some of the wives that have their hubbys on the same ship as Jeremy. So that was cool, cause most of them were in VA and had pics of the ships departure. I copied them. They made me cry, but I was glad to see them, cause it showed me what it would be like to actually be there. Also watched 2 video on their departure. It was sad for me. Cause this first week as been rough. I did get a email from Jeremy today saying that his email was working and that he was very busy and that he loved me and the kids and would try to write again soon. That makes me feel so good. Cause he took the time to let me know. Hes is the best. Anyhow, I wrote him back and now await to hear from him again. I am so wishing Friday gets here soon. Alexa is about out of diapers and we need a few things around here. So that about it. Been cleaning off and on all day too.

No comments: