Thursday, September 18, 2008

SESAME STREET LIVE


Well the girls and I got to go see Sesame Street Live last night and we left at 4:30pm thinking we would get there and get a good seat, but when we pulled up the parking lot was full. We got a good parking spot anyhow. So we went in and got some free USO stuff, and then when we went in the kids all got a free Elmo toy that was pretty cool. So Christa found a friend that was in her class and we sat with their family. You should have seen Maddi and Alexa's face light up when Elmo and friends came out. That was so worth going. It was a very cute show!At the end they gave us all a pic of the whole audience that was there watching. So all in all it was a good night. Then Christa got to see the same show again with her class today.
I don't know what it is, but I have been so lazy lately. Not wanting to clean, then its a struggle to get myself in gear. I will do my normal stuff, but then I come back to the Damn computer and wanna sit. It weird, and I keep taking the girls outside and thinking I should get someone and go walking during the day or in the evening, just to get some more exercise. Well hopefully next weekend I will get out of this funk. Jeremy has been emailing me everyday and is really missing us. He says he hopes to come home a 2nd class this time. But if not he'll be taking it there on the ship again. So we are praying that he passes. Also is 1st class that is over him, put him in as rough rider of the month and that will help with his evaluations. SO I SAY, KEEP RACKING UP THOSE POINTS HONEY! I am very proud of him. I so need to get going on buying Christmas Presents too. Its just seems that our money is gone as soon as payday comes. So I have so much I need to do. Find costumes for my girls (Which I have looked at a thrift shop and on ebay), put up my decorations, start Christmas shopping, get Jeremy a Halloween box going from the girls and we are celebrating Alexa's 2nd birthday next Sun on her birthday and possibly go to Chunky Cheese and let the girls have some fun for her birthday. So busy busy busy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i feel like i am on the computer all the time when chads gone just waiting for an email its so freaking lame lol!! i just got an email from the onbud saying due to operational commitment email on the ship will be down for several days thats so freaking gay i hate when they do that it really stress's me out when i don't get a few emails a day but at least i know ahead of time this time is not usually until 2 days go by before i find out and i am so pissed by then lol!! but anyways i need to clean have fun walking tonight it should be nice! later ;)