Sunday, September 28, 2008
Beyond Stressed
Ok so every Navy Wife I talked to or have talked to, has told me that when your husband leaves, all hell breaks loose. But what they didn't tell me is your kids change too. I mean of course they miss their Daddy and things are different in the house. But man, my girls have been horrible lately. Its like they are thinking, well dad isn't here and moms a push over, so lets just ignore her and talk back. I mean Christa has this bad attitude that came out of nowhere, Maddi has been talking back to me, and Alexa is always in to everything or climbing up to get something she knows she shouldn't have. I feel like all I do is yell and yes I am one of those moms that feel bad when I realize I have been hard on my kids all day. But I want so badly for them to get it. I mean I feel their pain when it comes to their dad leaving. But I have been really hard on Christa lately, and I can't help to think back to when I was little. I was the oldest and I always got yelled at. Don't get me wrong I yell at Maddi and Alexa too. But they are too young to really understand me. Which aggervates me too sometimes. But you can't really do anything about it. I try to explain to Christa that I don't enjoy yelling at her and that I have done nice things for them, why can't she just listen to me and quick this bad attitude. So we have been talkinga alot and I put her to bed at 8pm tonight. I told her maybe she just needs a good nights rest. Of course she was mad, but I tucked her in and she was out. Then lets see, Tonight I got the girls out of the tub and I got them dressed. Well then Maddi had to pee, so I took her into her bathroom and sat her down on the toliet. Well Alexa knows how to flush the toliets now. So apparently she was pushing and pushing on it. So when I was done, I came back into help Maddi and I didn't even look down at the water in the toliet before I flushed it and it came up and was going EVERYWHERE! Well I had to run to my bathroom get the plunger and run back in there and plunge it again with water going everywhere. Finally it went down, but boy did I have a mess to clean up! So I put towels down and cleaned it up. Then when I was putting Christa to bed, I saw something on the floor and apparently when I was getting the bath ready for the girls, Alexa had came into Christa's room and took off her diaper and pooped. I was like "Where the hell did that come from?" Cause I never noticed anything on her butt or in the tub. So anyhow, There are some days I think us Military wives should get paid for taking care of the house and our kids...lol Wouldn't you all agree?? Well I just got done emailing my hubby my second email today. Oh yeah and come to find out they didn't lose internet. So YEAH!!! GOOD NIGHT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i feel you pain..i yell at the kids all the time too..its too the point wher i hate the weekends love monday when the boys go to school..lolive been calling it the 7 months of hell..
Post a Comment