



Well the past couple of days have been alittle rough, but were getting by. Yesterday, I just kept getting frustrated with the girls alot and I keep telling myself to chill out. But ever since Jeremy left my baby girl Alexa has developed a very bad temper. She has just been terrible lately. Constantly getting into things on purpose. I am starting to think, maybe she really does know something is going on and thats why she is acting out. IDK! Anyhow, yesterday we stay around the house and finally got to do webcam with Jeremy. I was so happy to see him. I know its only been 2 days, but hey I miss him. The girls got to see Daddy and wave and blow kisses. It was cute. So we chatted on msn for awhile and then he had to leave, cause they kicked him and some other guys on their laptops out of the room at 9pm. So I put the girls to bed and I watched Baby Mama and Maid of Honor. Baby Mama was good. And I fell asleep on the couch in the middle of Maid of Honor so I need to watch that one again. Its a cute movie too! So today the girls got up too early. I could have definitely slept longer. Well I fixed breakfast and I got on the comp to check some messages. Jeremy got on webcam again and I got a message from my friend Keri that they were going to the beach and asked if we wanted to go. So we talk to Jeremy until he left to go eat lunch and we went to meet at Keri's house. We went to the beach and it was soooo HOT! You should have seen the waves. The tide was up and almost covering the beach. We still went and hung out. The kids had fun in the ocean. I think we were there for almost 2 1/2 hrs. Poor Alexa has a pretty runny nose and was so tired, so we were the first ones to leave. So we came home and took showers and once again Jeremy was on webcam. We talk to him for the last time in awhile, cause after tomorrow, they are not allowed to leave the ship. Monday they are leaving on the ship. So then our 7 mths of deployment really begins. Emails, letters, calls from the ship, care packages, and love from far away. I love the moto the Navy has "Its not Good Bye, its See ya Later" So thats what we are gonna say from now on. Me and the girls are really missing him already. This weekend just seeing him and talking to him was hard. There were a few times I thought he was gonna cry when we was waving and looking at the girls. But he stayed strong and told me that "Its just hard". So anyhow were doing ok. Looks like Ike is heading towards the Gulf now and not to us. SO WOO HOO for us! But sad for the states in the Gulf. I will keep them in my prayers, as they do for us here in FL. Well I am exhausted, so I am going to bed. I gotta ALOT of cleaning to do tomorrow, so I am gonna make a list.
1 comment:
Post a Comment