Thursday, September 11, 2008

I am soo bummed!! =(

Well all week I was looking farward to Friday thinking we were gonna get paid and here I called the bank today and his check doesn't post until MONDAY!!! I was so mad. I guess if I wasn't looking forward to it or was not out of gas and need diapers, it wouldn't be so bad. But really Alexa was running out diapers and my low fuel light came on in the van. I have never ever been this low on money, but Jeremy had to take what we had left with him, just in case he needed to get a cab and we had to buy things he needed to take with him. So Now its gonna be one hell of a long weekend. I guess its really not as bad as it seems, cause the alternative we have is just staying around the house and not going anywhere. But I was hoping to get it all done before the weekend =( Anyhow I am not that much of a complainer, so I am over it now. We went to Open House at Christa's school tonight. Christa was really excited to show me and her sisters what she does in her class room. Her teacher seems to be really GREAT this year. It was a short visit, but its worth it and Christa really enjoyed it. So anyhow,The past couple of days my fellow Navy Wive have been so GREAT to me. Helping me out when I need them, giving me advice and just talking to me for company. I am so grateful to have such GREAT friends here at NAS Mayport. Really guys, I appreciate everything you have done and I only hope that I can be there for you all. Well I got another email from Jeremy yesterday. He gave me his address to the ship and said that they have been making little projects on their own because they haven't had any air craft parts to fix yet. So thats cool I guess. My hubby is so smart when it comes to working with wood or metal. So I am sure he made some cool stuff. Jeremy was suppose to take his e5 test today and I emailed him back wishing him luck and praying he does his best. I haven't heard from him today, but I do know he is missing us alot, because in his emails, hes always says he misses us and loves us and wishes he was here with us. Anyhow, I am been reading alot of my emails from my yahoo TRFRG Group and have go some really cute ideas for care packages. Also some things I can do here at home to help get the girls involved. I need to find a big map of the countries. I want to hang it on one of my walls in the house and put Jeremy's pic to show where he is at and let the girls know where daddy is and what hes doing. I think it will help let them know what daddy does and where. Also another thing I am gonna get on Monday is a big jar and I am gonna put a bunch of chocolate kisses in it and name it "Kisses from Daddy" and each day the girls can have just one each. I think this will help with them missing him, but its like a sweet kiss/treat from daddy.
Also I want to send a care package off soon, so I am making a list of things Jeremy likes. I called the UPS line today and ordered the Military pack for boxes, tapes, and lables. They send us some free with the exception of a flat shipping rate of $9. So thats AWESOME. Saves alittle money anyhow. Also I am gonna try the cake in a jar too. Well my friend Keri has now got me interested in selling AVON, so I am thinking about joining her team. So things just keep getting interesting with this deployment, but I am glad to do as much as I can to get out and do stuff, so anyhow, I better get in shower and head to bed.
PS I am really thinking about getting my girls a Daddy Doll too. I have a fellow Navy Wife friend that makes them.

No comments: