Well to make a long story short. My ceiling caved in on Sat night about 8pm. It caved in right over our couch, and about a foot more would have fell on Alexa. She was asleep on one end of the couch. So I called Maintanence and then I went to my neighbors house to ask if she would watch my girls and for them to come and see what happen. You see we had just got home from the beach, got showers done. and the girls were watching tv. Maddi on the recliner, Christa on the floor in front of the tv, and Alexa on the couch. All of a sudden, I heard a crack and turned around saw all the crap in the ceiling all over my couch and floor. So I grabbed Alexa and my firsty thought was that a tree fell on it. So I went out back and looked, no tree or limb on the roof. So when the maintenance came she tried getting ahold of 2 guys and they wouldn't answer so she cleaned up the mess. Also told me that I had to pay for the hotel and the Navy would reinverse me. I was like hell they will. So we stayed at my friend Keri's house and they told me someone would contact me Sun monring. I waited until 9:40am and I called Housing. Anyhow, they gave me such a run around with this paying or not paying to get us a hotel. That I didn't let up, so they paid to put us in the Davis Hall. After all that stress and when we walked in, I was impressed that we had a pretty decent room. So we stayed there all week. They finally got to working on it Tuesday. I was so pissed off at these people, on how they treated me. I really feel sorry for the next people that have to deal with them. So After a VERY BUSY AND EXHAUSTING WEEK. We are finally home. They told me that the trees that were hanging over our house, to which me and my neighbor have called and told them to come cut them down and they just never came, and told her they didn't have the money to do it...WHICH IS BS! Anyhow, the branches rubbed the shingles off the roof and thats what caused the leak. So this probably could have been prevented, but you know. These people didn't take me seriously. Even when I had to get mean, thats when they started to understand that I needed stuff done. Grrr...I was so pissy all week. Cause things just kept getting worst. Christa and a girl smacked heads at school, Christa was fine, but the other little girl broke her nose. Of course they were just playing around and didn't watch where they were going. Then Alexa got a hold of my camera, cause Christa got it out after I told her not to, and Alexa got it, and threw it and its broken now. =( No more pictures, what will I do. But you know you can't get too mad. Then then of cousre I started my rag too. Which I was suppose to start next week, but I guess the stress made it come early. I mean it was just a ROUGH week. So anyhow, my mom is trying to get a flight down here next week to come visit. And I know that will be a great surprise for the girls. Maybe give me somewhat of a break. Also Jeremy is feeling bad for not being here to help. Hes went through the small pox and anthrax shot and is not feeling too good. And wouldn't you know, I just got a email from him, saying they are gonna lose internt for a few days......AHHH What gives?!?! We miss him so much. I wish he was here =( Anyhow I am in the process of cleaning my whole house, being that its dirty and smells from all that gross stuff falling and sweaty people coming in and out of my house. So I better get back to work.. I will try to keep updating. Just pray for us! Thanks.
1 comment:
you know how it makes me feel when email is down i HATE IT!!!!!!!!! thats one thing that ruins my days!!! thats crazy that it happened with yall in there!! i'm glad everyone was ok!!
Post a Comment