
Well I started my day by getting up alittle later then I normally do, but I got Christa off to school and I fixed breakfast for the ones. Then I went and played around with my hair little since I just got it cut and wanted to try different things. Of Course my little ones had to follow me. So here they are standing on the toilet next to me, getting into my makeup and wanting me to put deodorant and lip stick on...lol So after all that, I took some pics of my new hair. I think its growing on me. Tomorrow I will try something different. Anyhow, me and the girls hung around the house. Poor Alexa wasn't feeling so good about 10:30am, so she fell asleep and was running a small temp. I had ran out of tynenol, so I called Jeremy at work and asked him to pick some up on his way home. Also reminding him to go by the tax place to get a copy of our car registration. Yeah I know its bad, but we can't find it anywhere and we need it to renew the stickers on the van for coming on base. And I have to get it before the end of this month!! So Anyhow, I called my mom on her lunch and was asking if she got my pics I sent from this weekend and she asked if I thought Jeremy would be sent out sooner because of this tropical storm. You see I wasn't even watching the news, because for all I knew it was still way out at sea. So after that Jeremy peeped in and I let her go to talk to him. He was telling me that they had a meeting today to see if he leaves tomorrow. So I was flipping out. Watching the weather channel, looking it up online, trying to debate on packing some stuff. I was tense all day. If anyone really knows me, I worry too much anyhow. So Jeremy got home and he said he didn't get the registration, because the place was packed and since he only had to go for a meeting tomorrow and then hes free to leave he'll go tomorrow. And the ass that he is sometimes told me he was leaving tonight. And I was like WHAT?!?!?! He laughed and said it was still set for Friday. YES I smacked him!!! LOL Anyhow, we have just been watching Hannah and it looks like tomorrow Wed is when its suppose to move towards us. So Jeremy and I went outside and brought everything in the sun room again. But we didn't stay long cause the dang mosquitoes were biting!! So then we just cleaned and he downloaded a bunch of music to take with him out to sea. Hes got comp games, dvds, and tons of music. He should stay pretty busy while hes gone. I just hope I can stay busy too. Found out I can't start college again or get a grant until I pay a debt I have with the school back home. I didn't know about it until I requested my transcript to be transfered down here. I was so mad. So now, I will have to wait and see if we can make payments or wait until tax season =( I only have another year to go to get my Business Assosicates Degree. So my goal is to finish that and maybe go to beauty school. I have always wanted to do hair. So anyhow, I just hope and pray that Hannah doesn't turn into a hurricane and pray we don't have to evaluate while Jeremy is gone. I have some good friends on base here that I know will help me, but when Jeremy's with me, he makes me feel safe. Ya know. Well I'll keep updating here.
Also I came across this on my email,
SESEAME STREET LIVE is coming to Mayport Naval Base. There is no cost for military, but they are requiring a ticket, so Sept 4th at 9:30 am they are giving out tickets at the ITT and Base Gym.
The shows are: Sept 17th
1st show at 5pm
2nd show at 7:30pm
Sept 18th only one show at 9:30 am
Its at the base gym building 1391
For questions call 904-270-5228
I am heading there first thing Thursday at 9:30am. I think my girls will enjoy going. So if anyone wants to get together and go with us, let me know. That would be fun!
1 comment:
so which one are you going to i am taking Cody and kk to the 930 on Thursday the 18th and do you know what gym??? i have never even been in the gym before but i have drove past it a few times so hows it going? ya doing anything fun this weekend lol i am sure we aren't as usual deployments SUCK!!!
Post a Comment