Monday, September 8, 2008

Nothing new


Well yesterday we did webcam with Jeremy for the last time. The next time they are in port he is gonna try the webcam again with us. So this begins are 1st deployment today. Jeremy's 1st time out to sea. I really think hes gonna enjoy it alittle, but I know hes really missing us too.
So on to today. Well I started my day by getting up and I felt really crappy. Sinus and Allergies have got the best of me lately. My poor little ones have runny noses and have been on Allergy medicine for the past week. So anyhow, I got Christa up and ready for school. Me and the little ones laid around on the couch watching cartoons, because I was not in the mood to clean and I felt blah. So anyhow, I eventually got up and started fixing breakfast and washing dishes. Alexa is my little helper when it comes to water. She could play in water all day if I let her. So we finished dishes and I did some laundry and clean up the living room and kitchen. By then it was lunch time, we ate lunch and then played around the house alittle, then I started to get sleepy and my sinus med had wore off, so we laid on the couch again and took a small nap before Christa got home from school. Talk to my friend Keri about signing Christa up for Girl Scouts. I think she really wants me to put her in it, because then we can do things together with us mommas and our daughters. Last year I wanted to, but never did. So I asked her if she wanted to do it and she said yes, so we will probably put her in. I was in Girl Scouts until I took more interest in sports, then I quit. It was a nice experience. So hopefully she will enjoy it. Then I sat down with Christa and we did her homework. I got the girls ready to go to the "No dough" dinner at the USO. It was so yummy and when I could finally sit and eat, I had to eat fast. The kids were constantly needing something. This was our first time there. We sat with our friends, and I think the girls favorite thing was the ice cream. Its been so long since we have had ice cream, that I just might have to buy some when I go shopping this Friday. They had bread, muffins, cup cakes, and pies available for free on a table, so I grabbed a loaf of bread and some muffins for me and the girls. Then we left and came home. I was a little upset with Christa and Maddi for not listening to me, so we had a talk. Then I put them in the bath, and then I finally got Christa's name back up on her wall. I painted wooden letters that spelled out my girls names and hung them on their wall. Christa wanted purple, Maddi pink and Alexa has 2 tone, pink and teal. I finally got Alexa's up too. I have been putting it off for some time, but I have been watch HG TV and they give you some really cute ideas for your kids bedroom. So anyhow, put Christa in bed and made the little one lay down with me. They are asleep now and here I am. So I am so looking forward to shopping this Friday. We need some stuff around the house and the girls are gonna get their hair cut on Sat. So come on Friday. Get here faster. Also I believe we might try going to the beach again with friends this weekend. They invited us again.

No comments: