Saturday, September 6, 2008

Sunday To-Do List

  • Wash dishes Done!
  • Vacuum the living room
  • clean counters and kitchen table I cleaned the counters!
  • search in the couch again for the remote..Grr!I found it in the couch. I dug deep in the couch and wha la!!!
  • clean all 3 girls rooms Got Maddi's room clean
  • finish a couple loads of laundry. Finished the laundry, just got to put them away tomorrow. I am so bad about that. The kids are always needing something and before I know it its bathtime.
  • tidy up bathrooms
  • Put girls to bed early. Got Maddi and Christa to sleep early, but hubby called and I talked to him and Alexa wouldn't go to sleep until we got off the phone. Jeremy's ship leave out tomorrow at 0100.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

one more thing and i promise i will try not to bug you with crazy things but you should never ever post when the guys are comming and going cause of the whole terrorist thing ya no ;)