Saturday, September 13, 2008

A Good Weekend after All

Well Christa and Maddi had some friends stay over last night. We had are good moments and bad. Thats just as simple as it was. Anyhow, today I got a comment from my friend Christy asking me of I called the bank yet, just to see if I was wrong about payday. So I called expecting to hear, posting on MONDAY, and too my surprise his check came in. I was a happy momma. So I finished gettin the girls ready to go and off we went to get them haircuts. We go to Great clips and they all got their hair done at the same time. I will have pictures up tomorrow. This time was Alexa's first haircut. I don't know why I didn't get a pic, but I did get them to save me a piece of hair for her baby book. I have some for my other girls too. So then I went over to Maddi and this time I told them to cut her some bangs. I had grew her bangs out for a long time, but I was sick of seeing them hang in her face or her constantly brushing them back. So She looks alittle different. Christa made the decision to get her hair cut to her shoulders again. The last time she got it cut she was scared, but with it up to her shoulders, her hair is so full and it looks really cute on her. After I gave them all a bath tonight, Christa comes in picking out her hair and goes "Thanks Mom for the haircut, I like it and its so easy to pick out..lol Anyhow, after that was done we headed off to WalMart. And oh how I hate that place, cause I spend too damn much. I got my shopping list out and heading to the non food section and got what I needed. Then to the baby section for diapers and wipes, I got Alexa a couple shirts for her b-day. She is the only one that really needs some. Then to the food section. Well I had one of those carts where you can sit 2 small kids side by side. So Alexa and Maddi sat there good at first, then, by the time my cart was filled, Alexa started getting fussy. So I had one more thing I wanted to look for, for myself ( don't get too much for myself these days) I wanted to get a swimsuit cover up, also for something to wear when I get out of the shower. So I went and asked the lady and she lead me right to them. They looked so comfy and its been awhile since I got something for myself, so I grabbed a teal one. Its one thats strapless and goes just over the boobs and flows down. Also lately, its seems that when I take a shower during the day, someone is always knocking on our front door...lol ( Don't feel bad Christy) So now I have something to through on. Anyhow the lines were so freakin long and keeping my kids in order seemed like such a chore, especially Alexa, she was fussy and ready for a nap. By the time I got to the checkout and ran after Alexa a few times, I was wore out. Also, I got a few things to send to Jeremy in my first care package to him. So we came home and relaxed. I took a diaper box and put everything in it that I bought him and it fit everything to the very top perfect. I was so proud of myself. LOL So I have to put a few movies in it and my love letter of course and its ready to go. So anyhow, this weekend turned out to be good after all. Now to a busy week. Well Tuesday, I have a meeting for Jeremy's ship at the USO, then Wed I am taking the girls to Sesame Street Live at 5 pm on base. The rest of my week should be laid back then. Christa gets to see the Sesame Street show with her school on Thursday. So she'll be seeing it 2 times. Anyhow, thats that!!

1 comment:

The Brutsman Family said...

I can completely relate to the exhaustion of shopping with little ones. I take all five of our kiddos grocery shopping by myself every Friday night. I can't get our littlest one to sit in a cart at all! Her daddy carries her around the store if he is with me, but otherwise I have to put her in a carrier. Fridays always have me quite worn out, but at least I can look forward to a weekend of rest!