


Well me and the girls are settled back in our house again. Trying to get back to routine here. My house is looking cleaner everyday, but with 3 little ones, I'm always picking up after them . Anyhow, I have some friends that have tried starting some drama with me and I really wish I would have never met them, cause its this stupid petty shit that I put up with in high school. I just get tired of defending myself, cause all my stories and words get twisted and then when you think you can trust someone, they just stab you in the back. So I say SCREW YOU and LEAVE ME OUT OF THE DAMN DRAMA! I don't need it. I have enough already in my life. So I have been really stressed lately, but day after day its getting better. I hate yelling at my girls, but they haven't been too great lately and always tempting my nerve. So its really hard. Cause I am really missing my husband. Also Jeremy wrote me this morning and said that they aren't gonna lose internet and that they had initiation on the ship this morning. He hasn't told me what they did yet, but he sent pics of him on the ship. It was nice to see him. And I have to say, he still looks like my HOT husband!! Makes me miss him even more seeing him in the pictures. Well anyhow, my mom is trying to get a flight down to visit us next weekend. So this will be a good surprise for the girls and Well Christa heard me telling the neighbor about her coming down, so I will hear about it all week...lol Well I am so tired and I need a shower, so bye for now
No comments:
Post a Comment