Monday, September 15, 2008

So sun burnt =( No More 4 hrs at the beach

Well since we didn't make it to the beach on Sat with friends, we decided to go on Sun. So I call Keri and they were gonna do shopping and then come, so I told her we were heading down now. So we left at about noon. It was a nice day. We took our umbrella and beach bag and had some fun. We stayed until 2 and thats when we started to leave. Well guess what we ran into my friend Toni and the girls wanted to go back down, now that they had friends there. So we went back down and we had a lot of fun. You see I put sunscreen on the girls before we walked out the door, but happen to forget about myself. So after 4 hrs on the beach, my shoulders and back got fried...lol The next morning, I was soooo sore! And I still am. Christa has been rubbing Aloe Vera on me on places I can 't reach on my back and it feels so good, but I am having to reapply several times, UGH! Anyhow, I shipped off Jeremy's first care package today. It had lots of goodies in it. Sun Flower seeds are his fav, I had to big bags of them, doritos, 5 pack of white t-shirts, baby wipes, chips and salsa ( I wrapped the salsa in lots of bags for padding) chapstick and gum, his new debt card, 4 longer beef jerkies, a can of small beef jerkies, Drawings from the girls, Lost Season 4, and pics on a disk. Oh yeah and my love letter of course..hehe It all fit in a Luv's diaper box...LOL Yeah so I was so proud of the way I packed it. Hope he enjoys it. Also my friend is making Daddy Dolls for the girls. She is making the back of Christa's with Hannah Montana material and Maddi and Alexa's with Princess. She is awesome. I offered to pay her for them, but she says she enjoys doing it and would give them to me free. She also suggested if I want one and I was like HECK YEAH! So mine is gonna have pink camo on the back, and then she offered to make one for Jeremy with a pic of me and the girls. I keep telling her thanks for all the hard work, but apparently she likes making them. So I am just grateful to have such a great friend. Well I am off to the shower and bed now. TATA

No comments: