Thursday, September 18, 2008
HE CALLED!!!!
Well Jeremy called this evening. I was so shocked to hear from him. We only had 5 mins to talk, so I let the girls say hi and then I talked and said I love you and finished talking until we got cut off. It was really nice to hear his voice. And he said it was nice to hear mine and the girls. All he could tell me was that they are near a port. So I can't wait because then we can do webcam with him. Anyhow after we got off the phone me and the girls decided to take a walk. It was such a nice night out. It was breezzy and not humid at all. Just a great night to take a walk. So we walked over by our friends Toni and Keris house. We stopped and talk to Toni and then we walked on. They wanted to go to the big park, but the closer we got there, Christa wanted to stop at Christy's house. So we stopped in to say hi and ended up chatting and letting the kids play. So after being there probably a hour we walked on and came back by our other friends Keri and Myles house and they were outside, so we stopped to chat there and let the kids play too. So when we got home, we did homework, PJ's on, talk to Nana on the phone, and the girls went to bed. Alexa has been really crabby about the same time every night for the past 3 days. Its been really difficult to get her to sleep and she just throws a fit. Like she is trying to tell me what she wants, and then when I get it, its no. I asked her if her belly, head, arm, leg, etc hurts and its no, I don't know why she is like this, other then she is getting more teeth in, or just overly tired. So finally I figured out when I stand up and hold her, she would lay her head down on my shoulder and was fine. So I pasted back and forth watching some tv, while I bounced her and she was finally out. So anyhow. Me and the girls had a WONDERFUL night! I am so glad my hubby called today too. I miss him so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment