- scrub bathrooms
- sweep and mop kitchen, hallway and our bedroom
- lunch
- vacuum
- finish laundry
- get Christa from school
- snack
- homework
- dinner
- have girls clean rooms before bedtime
- bed time 8:30pm
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Well I am really tired today. I didn't get much sleep, cause I kept tossing and turning. Trying to get comfy. Hubby tried cuddling and I would be fine for a while, then I would have to turn. It was aggravating. I don't know what my problem was, but needless to say, I didn't get a good nights sleep. But I had to get up pretty early to get Christa up for school and Maddi ready for WIC this morning. Jeremy had to take off work, So I could use the van today. But he got to spend some time with Alexa while Maddi and I went to WIC. I really hate going. Our appt was at 8:15am and we didn't get out of there until 10:30!!!So since we were by the Pre K that Christa went to, I decided to stop there and see if I could get Maddi on a list for next year. But they don't do that and Christa's teacher that she had moved away =( So, I was alittle upset, cause I really liked Mrs. Regina. She was a GREAT teacher. Then we stopped to get some WIC items at the store and went home. So I am gonna TRY and get some things done around the house today. I just feel so lazy, since I didn't sleep good. So I'm gonna push myself to get things done....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment