Well lets see I got up today when Jeremy left for work. I haven't slept good since the night before when they told us to move everything outside to a stable place. So Jeremy and I moved everything into our sun room and the shed. I worry alot. So anyhow, I got up and tried to get on myspace and here and our stupid comp wouldn't let me access myspace, blogger, or hotmail. I was getting mad, so I went all day with out it. Grr. Anyhow I made eggs and toast for breakfast and the girls got up. Then it was 20 questions from Christa. She hates storms, but always wants to know the latest. lol Anyhow it rained today and I kept an eye on the weather. They said that Fay should be over us by Thursday am. So we just cleaned around the house and I laid back down for awhile in the afternoon. All the rain has made me really lazy lately. Anyhow, I let the girls draw with markers and they made me some pictures to hang on the frigde. Then about 1pm Jeremy comes walking in the door saying hes off the rest of the day and tomorrow. So he was happy. Those poor sailors that are attached to the ships here at Mayport got shipped out yesterday. I feel sorry for their families they left behind. Anyhow I begged Jeremy to look at the computer and he finally decided to wipe out the whole thing down to the basic stuff it came with. So I burnt all my pics from the comp and he wiped it out. We had problems getting comcast to come up, but now its all fixed. So I am happy.
Everytime I hear my chime outside, I know the winds are getting strong and I hear it now. So maybe Fay is close I am gonna check the weather channel in a sec. OH YEAH and if you didn't know we have Ditgial phone, internet, and cable now!! So we all really like it so far. Anyhow I am heading to bed. I will update on Fay tomorrow.
1 comment:
sounds fun lol and btw incase you did not know if and when we lose power we lose our home phone cause its all tied into the power so that kinda sucks about comcast but oh well i guess at least we have the cell....
Post a Comment