
So its been awhile again and I am getting so bad about writing on here. So lets see lately, I have babysat for the most rudest kids I have ever seen. I mean really. Last week they brought over their 3 kids and while they were still here, I was showing them something on the computer and I hear Alexa scream like she was in pain, and I jumped up and ran back to her, and when I seen her, there were deep teeth marks on her cheek...I was so pissed. (If you look in the pic, she was sleeping at the time. but has a bruise where he bit her...My poor baby girl.) I go "Oh my god, he bit her" Their youngest is 1 1/2 and Alexa is 2. But get this their parents apologized, but then the mom goes "Well he is know to bite his sister and brother on the arms and legs,but it shocks me he did it on her face" I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Believe me when I say, it took all of me to not turn around and tell them to get their damn kids out of my house...ok so I know this sounds like I am being harsh, but really I have babysat alot of kids in my days, these kids smarted back to me, snooped around in my cabinets and fridge without asking, threw things at my girls, the oldest is a boy and he was rough with Alexa more then a few times after I told him to be careful, he continued to wrestle around with her. OMG I was at my wits end...The only reason I said yes to babysitting them, was because she watched my kids before and in return, it was only fair for me to watch hers...so I was so relieved when they left. Christa, my oldest even came up to me and goes "Mom they don't have manners at all" So it must be bad when she can notice something too. So now, I know to find someone else to babysit my kids, so I don't have to go through that again. Sorry but thats just how I feel and I am a really laid back person, so I can normally take alot. Now I just realized they go to the same church as us. So we'll see how that goes..Anyhow, Alexa is doing better with her potty and I believe in a few weeks she will be fully trained. Maddi has a doc apt tomorrow and I get to use our new GPS to get there. We have tested the GPS a few times when we run to the store and the girls think its so neat that it talks and likes watching the blue car as we drive..lol Its gonna make traveling so so much better. Especially for me, cause I am terrible with directions. So on to something else. Me and the girls got to do webcam with Jeremy this morning. It was so nice to see him. He called my cell first thing in the morning and then we got on webcam so we could see him. He is doing well and studying hard for his surface and for 2nd class test. He is determined to get it this time. My mom got Jeremy a exteral hard drive for Christmas and sent it to him, and he told me today hes got it already half filled up with movies and video games. I was like wow, cause it has ALOT of memory on it. So I guess we'll be watching alot of movies when he gets home. Oh yeah and I can't forget about the all famous ex. Well I went and filed our taxes and when I got home there was a yahoo instant message that popped up that said..."Is Jeremy gonna call the girls again or not" I was like gezz lady give him a break, he has been working his butt off and besides its only been since Christmas since hes talk to them. But it never fails, if its not about her or her girls, she gets all pissy about it and Jeremy becomes this bad dad.. Which he is not! Then on her headline on myspace, she puts, " I think its sad that he can lie to his child, but its all good, she knows what he is doing now"...WTF...So Jeremy had already plan to call them, but when I talk to him, I told him he better make sure he calls them...I hate that I have to put up with such a rude, manulating, selfish person for rest of my life. Jeremy and I both agree she will never change. And in my opinion, it doesn't matter if we are the nicest people or the meanest, she still will grip about something and we will always be the bad people. Wish things were different. So anyhow, things around here have been going ok. Nothing too exciting happening...We have plans to pay off alot of bills with taxes, get a Wii and Wii fit (family gift), and put the rest in savings...Gotta have money for our Disney World Trip this summer. I can't wait, I am getting so anxious for my hubby to come home and then to take a trip to a place I have been wanting to go since I was a little girl, it just can't come any sooner. But for now, I only pray Jeremy gets home safe and the girls and I can spend time with him again. The girls are really starting to miss him now. They started asking more questions about what he does and where hes at and Maddi and Alexa pretend to talk to Dada on their play cell phones all the time. Its so cute. I need to do a video of them for Jeremy. Actually I haven't been taking alot pics or videos lately...WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?!?! LOL Really I use to be such a picture person, but lately, I guess I just haven't had time or don't think about it. So anyhow, I am also in between choosing if I wanna go to Beauty school or finish my business Management degree. My goal is to accomplish both, but which one do I wanna start this fall. I don't know, maybe it will come to me soon. Well enough of my rambling for today...bed time
No comments:
Post a Comment