Sunday, January 4, 2009
Terrible Day.
Well the worst happened...the pink eye went from the left eye to my right in a matter of hrs after I woke up today. They were so irritated and watery. But I got house work done and then I would lay with a warm wash rag on my eye for a couple mins and get back up and do something for awhile. The little ones were good I have to say while I got frustrated with my eyes...Still as of right now they are really red and watery...Oh and to top it off, I went to go get the drops bottle off the top of the frig and I accidently dropped it and it busted, so I had to hurry and put it in a cup...So now I have to use one of the girls suringes to put drops in my eyes...Grr. So I am gonna call the doc and see if he can just prescribe me something, instead of having me come there with something so contagious. But if they say I have to go, I'll go. I am so ready to get this over with...Well thats enough of my ramble for tonight. I will keep you updated
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment