Sunday, January 25, 2009

Trying new things for a change

Well I wanted to tell you about some new things I am trying to help me lose some weight. I read a blog story about a woman losing weight taking a combination of 2 dietary supplements. They are named Colon 700 (all natural colon cleanse) and Acai Berry (All natural cleansing formula) So after read her blog and seeing that they had free trials, I order it and only had to pay shipping and handling on both. I started them yesterday. The Acai Berry is suppose to boost your energy and help you lose weight by making you feel full and Colon 700 just cleanses your system out. So when I seen the Acai Berry and researched it alittle more, thats what really caught my attention. Boost your Energy! Because with 3 kids I can always use a boost and these days I have been dragging. Now most of it is me not getting enough asleep. So anyhow, yesterday was my first day. The free trial was a mths supply, so I will keep you up to date on my progress. Also I am gonna get a Wii and Wii fit and thats another new thing I am gonna try. Its something we can have fun with, but also get good exercise on. So thats another thing that will be joining my process of losing weight. I heard its done alot of good for people who want to get fit or lose weight. Now for the hard part and the one thing I love, food. I have some really bad habits with food too. I have been able to control my urges and count calories in my past and I was one of those fat kids in grade school. But as I grew up, I thinned out but I prayed to god alot for me to lose weight and to this day I still believe he answered my prayers. I was thin in junior high and my high school years. But now after having kids, marriage, stress, and all the stuff that comes along with it, its harder then I could ever imagine. Plus with my muscle gap situation, I won't lose my bulge in my belly just extra fat, but they say if your ever gonna have any plastic surgery, they want you to lose weight on your own first anyhow. So thats my goal, also I want to look good for my hubby when he gets home. He always says I look good on the webcam, but he is my inspiration now. Plus with the Wii, it will help the kids get active and might even make them want to go outside and play more sports, who knows? I can only hope its a positive thing that I am bring into our home. Jeremy and I both use to stay home and indoors alot and we both agree that when he gets back we are gonna try and get the girls outside more and spend more time outside as a family. Christa has been wanting to go camping, so maybe we'll do that sometime. Anyhow, when I get the Wii, I will be making a new blog to record my progress. So that will be coming soon. Sorry I know I have been talking about me alot lately, but there comes a time in your life, even tho your married and have kids, you gotta do something for yourself too. So losing weight and deciding on my future career are my 2 goals for the year. I am sure there will be more, but for now thats it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ya no i read the berry stuff was a scam did you have to give you cc info when you got the free bottle?