Well Maddi has to go to a dermatologist and and urologist now. Christa and I had our dentist check up yesterday, and I am so bad, cause I haven't been to the dentist in a year...so needless to say Christa's teeth were great, but mine on the other hand had some issues..I will say tho, I did get reffered to a specialist for getting my wisdom teeth pulled. Yikes! But the lady that was cleaning my teeth, said when she was active duty in the Navy and had to get them pulled, she didn't feel a thing, just saw things moving and that was it. She said she wouldn't let them touch her mouth cause she was terrified at first, but when they were done all she could say was it was one of the most pleasurable times shes had at the dentist. So that kind of made me feel better. But still the actual thought of getting them out scares me...plus I have another tooth I have to get pulled too, because of something that happened when I was younger...so I think I am gonna try and wait it out until Jeremy gets back to get them pulled since someone is gonna have to be there to drive me home. I hope I can make it, cause they really rub my gums and hurt somedays. Anyhow, Christa has no problems and I am glad. So we got alot of doc visits coming up in the next couple months. Anyhow. the girls and I are doing ok, but Christa and I have been on each others nerves lately. She has gotten really sassy with me and its to the point that I have even tried not to yell at her and explain, why I am upset and she just runs away or wants to hide. I don't know maybe it the age, but sometimes, I wonder if its because she doesn't get alot of sleep at night. I put her to bed at 8:30pm on school nights and let her stay up the latest at 10pm on the weekends. But during the week last week, after tucking her in and doing prayers, I have caught her under her covers playing her DS and not getting the rest she should be getting. SO yes I may sound like I am strict with her and I am hard on her more then Maddi and Alexa sometimes, but I try and explain to her that she is setting a example for them and they look up to her and she needs to listen to me. Well she just gets mad and pouts and then I am like fine and walk away. I hate having to yell at any of my kids, but I won't allow my kids to be rude and unrespectful to others. I want them to having fun being kids no doubt, but I want them to know manners and repect adults. I have seen too many kids, just yell at their parents and treat them like crap that I won't allow it in my house. I've even babysat kids that have been rude to me and then seen Christa pick up on it and I still won't allow her to be like that. Now I don't spank my kids unless it is something really bad and they deserve a pat on the butt. I do time outs and sitting on the couch, or they are sent to their room, or I even have took away computer and video game time...something I know will make them mad, but I hope in return it teaches them a lesson. So anyhow, Christa isn't the only one that stresses me out sometimes, the little ones get into things they shouldn't all the time and it aggravates me that I can't take my eyes off of them for a sec. But I love my kids so much. Wouldn't trade them for the world. They really are pretty good kids and I think Jeremy and I have done a good job raising them this far anyhow. Scares me to think what the future will hold with 3 girls and possibly when we have his other 2 girls, 5 GIRLS in one house. Poor Jeremy! So many hormones around, what is he gonna do...lol But Jeremy and I are done having babies and ready to enjoy watching the girls grow everyday.
Ok so I forgot to blog on my plastic surgeon appt that I had right after Christmas. Well my mom came with me and with the help of my parents GPS we got there pretty fast. At first I had to fill out paper work, then after that, the lady at the desk told me to come up to the desk, so I walked up there and she goes are you here for cosmetic or medical? I said medical, then she shows me that the doc I seen at JAX put down that I had a possible hernia and what I though and put down was pain in my back and tenderness in my belly, associated with stretched muscles in my stomach. So oh how I felt like a fool, I told them that they checked me there for a hernia, but the doc at JAX told me that I was going for my stretched muscles because of pain and tenderness. So I said we'll just go with what they said...so I sat down feeling so frustrated and confused, cause what the hell are they saying about me, I thought. So we get back in the doc room and the doc comes in asking questions and evaluated my belly and has me lay down and flex my belly so he could see the bulg in my muscles. Then he goes, I don't feel any hernia and I believe what you have is Abdominal Separation/Diastasis Recti. So my mom and I had more questions about my back pain and what needs to be done, now that we know what it was for sure. He says what you have is cosmetic and not medical and then looked at my records and saw we had tricare, and goes "Yeah and they won't approve cosmetic" He said he even has seen it where Tricare would approve it and they would get the surgery and then deny it. So I was like "You are kidding me" I was so aggravated. Cause these docs in Mayport and Jax has done nothing but give me the run around and I am tired of it. So before he walked out, I asked him if there was a way I could get a price on what needs to be done to cure this and he sent us to talk to their office manager. She gave me a paper saying for everything it would be $5180!! I was like how the hell am I gonna get that kind of money. I guess I just gotta suffer with back pain and tenderness and take pain killers until we can afford it. All the docs say that it can only get worst. So when I got home and was devastated I emailed my wonderful husband about it and didn't expect him to say too much about it. To my surprise he wrote back and had this idea that when he reenlist in the Navy here in a few months, we could use his bonus and I could get the surgery done. Then he wrote, "Hun, I just want you to be happy and health. So it was so sweet of him to think of it that way, but it just sucks the insurance can't get the hint or maybe its ALL the 10 docs I have seen. Maybe they haven't wrote it up the right way, who knows. But I am just tired of running around all over the city to see different docs and for them to tell me the same damn thing....So we are gonna do some more talking about this surgery and see what we can do....If I do get it, I know it will make me feel better, not only phyically, but metally too. I know plenty of people out there that think when I tell them my story that I just want it to look good and thats not the case. If you would look at how many times I have been to the doc for back pain and tenderness in my belly you would know. And hell, who wouldn't say, "Well why your in their repairing those muscles, you might as well take off some of the extra skin..." hehe Come on ladies, we all would love to have some of the belly fat taken off. But in my case, my main issue is to get the muscles fixed. So anyhow, I have wrote enough and I feel alot better now...Until next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment