Tuesday, January 27, 2009

update

Well we are on day 3 with my new dietary pills, and I have to say, I DO HAVE MORE ENERGY! and its been cleaning me out. YEAH TMI I know! LOL Anyhow, not much going on here. I am still trying to find myself and what kind of career would be best for me. Haven't decided, or well I have one in mind, but not sure about it yet. WE are anxiously waiting for Friday to get here, so I can pay some bills, get some groceries, and FINALLY get our WII and WII FIT! I just can't wait to start playing it. Christa has already made a list of wii games she likes. And I am just anxious to get fit and start losing more weight. I am struggling alittle with Alexa on her potty training. I tried real underwear today after she went pee on the potty, and then I was gonna wait a half hour and take her in there again, but she already had a accident. So its still a work in progress. Some days are good and she'll go on her own, or come and get me to go with her, and somedays, maybe she just wants to be lazy or is too into playing and don't wanna go. I don't know, but I need to start getting more strict with her and make her sit longer. I keep the potty book in there and she likes looking at it while shes on the toliet..lol Sometimes I read it to her too. Maddi well I finally got her prescription and have continue using the cream on her and we go back to the Urologist for a check up Feb 17th. She is doing really good and Wow I still can't believe she is gonna start Pre-K this fall. I registered online for the VPK, so I guess I will be getting papers on where to go to get her signed up. Well thats it, I think I am gonna head to bed.

No comments: