Thursday, January 15, 2009

So its been a few days.

Sorry its been awhile since I blogged..nothing really too exciting going on here. We went and seen Marley & Me last week and me and the girls got all the way through it until the end, Alexa wanted to walk up and down the stairs laughing really loud, so we went and stood on the side and watched, but then my little ones were loud, so we just ended up leaving at the end before it actually got over. So I don't know if I will take them to the movies by myself again..I have other times and Alexa slept through it, but this time, it was alittle aggervating. Lets see for the past couple of weeks I have been putting together a box for my hubby. I decided to wait and send it after me and the girls picked some Valentines stuff out for him. So that will be sent off tomorrow. I have been good getting one box out a month to him, I wish I could do more, but I have it planned out and it just works this way. Well I think Jeremy and I's new year resolution is trying to manage our money better this year. And I admit after going alittle over board on groceries and things for the house, and things for Jeremy today, I am really being spoiled by his extra pay he gets for being out at sea, that and I realized I need to be alittle more aware of what I am spending. Even tho, I do shop bargins on foods and other products. Anyhow, there are so many things we need around the house and things we want too. Its just hard to keep track at times, and on top of that trying to set aside money for him to spend. He tells me all the time he doesn't need much out there, but I feel he works for the money, so he deserves to have some no matter what he tells me...lol Anyhow, I am proud to annouce Alexa has mastered pooping on the toliet and peeing we are getting there pretty fast. I am glad to not have to change poopy diapers anymore, and she does pee on the potty, but not all the time...well get there. Shes not quite 2 1/2 yet, and Christa and Maddi were trained by the time they were 2 1/2. I haven't pushed her too hard and she has done alot on her own. So I am so proud of her. Lets see..Christa is doing very well in school and now tells me that she wants to be in Girl Scouts and possibly soccer next year. She was always in gymnastics until the Youth Center on Base lost its insructor, so now if you go off base somewhere its too much. So I am hoping to get her involved in some kind of activity this fall. Also I would love to put her in some kind of summer camp this summer. So I have been looking into that and their prices. I know she would enjoy it and they always seem to do fun things with the kids. Madisyn is are little giggler lately. She loves to laugh and is so friendly to everyone. I swear everywhere we go, she is saying "hi" to someone..lol I have been working with her on her colors and shapes. She absolutely loves her new Computer cool school she got for Christmas. Its made by fisher price and you can get computer programs for it like she has Dora and Sponge Bob and then they can practice wrting letters and numbers, helps with reading, does music and even Science. All with the cartoon characters. They made little games that teach them to learn. As for Jeremy and I we are doing good. Still emailing back and forth and missing each other. Only 3 more months left in this deployment and he'll be home..I can't wait. Then we are gonna plan a trip to Disney. Speaking of that, if you haven't heard already they are giving military a good discount this year. So I am betting alot of military will be going soon. Well I better get out of here and get my oldest in bed. I let her stay up awhile and make necklaces, because I know the littles ones would be into all that, if they weren't sleeping. lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel about taking kids to the movie theaters. We can't ever take the boys. They are either running around or being to loud. We don't take them much, and that might be the problem for us. A few months back we took them to see Space Chimps and they wouldn't sit in their seats and kept wanting to run up and down the stairs. We ended up leaving before we even finished the movie. Another thing Brandon likes to be social alot with people. When we take him to Wal-Mart he likes to say "hi" to everyone, and sometimes he runs up to people and gives them hugs. LOL Kids are so funny sometimes. Anyways about the pipes. They are still frozen. It's suppose to warm up tomorrow so hopefully they unfreeze and don't burst. That's all we need right now. I wish I new how to turn off the main line to the water so we can let it thaw out completely and slowly let the water come through. Maybe the pressure won't make them burst then. I'm going to have John go over and talk to Bud (matience guy) and see if he knows how to shut off the main line. It always seems like we always have bad luck this time of year. Well I'm going to go before I write a whole story.