Monday, January 5, 2009

Well an update and my do-to list for tomorrow.

So last night I went to bed with a warm wash cloth on my eyes, woke up several times to find my eyes stuck together, so I would wipe them with the wash cloth and fall back to sleep. Today was also Christa's first day back to school after the holidays. So I woke up wiped my eyes and went in to look at them...They still looked horribly red and irritated. So I got her off to school, made breakfast for the girls and then laid down with the wash cloth again. My little ones would just sit and play next to me or watch cartoons, so after about 10 mins. I got up and did some cleaning and played around with the girls and their dolls. Me and Maddi tried out her digital School today. I got it for them to learnhow to write letters and numbers, it does math, science, and lets them draw free hand. Its really neat and I think it will help them to learn alot before PreK. So we got through that all the while I tried calling the doc and got a busy sound. Grrr...so I finally got through and explained to the lady that I had pink eye and just needed the doc to prescribe me some drops, well it ends up they can only send a email to the doc, but the doc has 72 hrs to respond, so I think GREAT! So I continued to use the drops I had. My left eye seemed to be healing, but my right was horrible still. But if you would look at me, it looked like I had been beaten in both eyes...LOL I am not kidding. So I was just thinking that we needed more milk and I really didn't want to get out with my eyes like this...well god must work in mysterious ways, cause a few mins later, one of my friends stopped by and asked me if I needed any milk cause they were going to get WIC and get too much and I was like "Yeah that would be great" I couldn't believe it. It was like she read my mind or something. So I put my little ones down for a nap and she dropped off the milk and I finally got a hold of my friend who said she had some eye drops from her son, when he had a infected eye. So I decided to try them. So after Christa got home from school and my little ones woke up, I went to pick them up. And actually right now my eyes are feeling ok. My left is looking normal but my right is still swollen. I got to talk to my hubby awhile ago through email. I love when we can do that. He really is the best. Told me tonight that hes only a good man, because he has a good woman to make him that way....I know awww how sweet huh. I love and miss him so much. I keep thinking April will come fast, but when I look at the calendar its like wow its still a long time. But on the up side with K7 we are able to call on my cell phone and send him a voice message and he gets it in his email and he can hear our voice...ITs really cool. I got me and all the girls to talk the other day and he told me that he loved that message cause Alexa actually was talking too. He says he thinks that by the time he gets home, he'll be able to have a conversation with Alexa. She really is doing well on her talking. Also she went poop on the potty tonight and we are getting there, just don't have it all the way yet. Can't wait to finally FINALLY be done with diapers...Well I better hit the shower and then get to bed. Thanks to all my friends that have been there for me lately. Where would I be with out you? And Honey thanks to you for everything you do for us. Most of all sacrificing your time with us to serve your country. We love you and are always here supporting you and missing you like CRAZY. Always know that we are thinking about you and praying for you. Ok I better stop before the tears start flowing..lol XO

  • wipe all my kitchen cabinets off done!
  • swipe and mop the kitchen and bathrooms
  • do 2 loads of laundry. Done!
  • lunch Done!
  • run the past do library movies to the library...opps
  • call the doc for Maddi Done!
  • help with homework
  • dinner
  • read book before bed and pray
  • SOMETIME: plan out a schedule of how I want to do things and teach my girls during the day. I really want to be organized and plan out my days...Hope I can do it this time, it hasn't been so easy with 2 little ones.

No comments: