So I decided I need to start shopping smarter, so for the first time I just printed out a few food coupons to take with me tomorrow to go shopping. I am gonna try and continue to do this, cause sometimes I tend to go over board.
Well hubby and I had some disagreements this week, but we talked them out and are ok now. We are still waiting on our taxes to come in..They told us the 30th, and its 1:58am and they aren't in there yet. So maybe I am just too anxious. IDK, but I have been talking to hubby through email and I am exhausted now. So I will write more tomorrow. night all!
2 comments:
we got our wooo hoooo i'm so happy!! chad and i were argueing last night cause he want to put it all on his truck but i think thats really unfair cause there are thing i really want and need lol so i told him no way i am getting my hair done and getting new jeans and 2 shirts and buying kyle 2 pairs of glasses and that i WANT a wii so that ones still questionable but i am getting the other stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!! don't get me wrong i want to pay the truck off but i want some fun money to ya no!!!!
so sometime the cashers at walmart say they do not take online coupons but they do you can print the walmart coupon policy (just google it) and if they still say no ask for the manager!!! but the comassay always takes them no issues and they are cheaper btw you asked about bjs and yes they have food you can go in an look around for free so you should check them out and if you decide to get them tell them you are military you get a big discount!! ttyl ;)
Post a Comment