Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Ready to start the year out right.

Ok so now that I am done having a good laugh from a email that I got and got the reply I totally expected. I am better now. Its personal between me and my hubby. But hun, if your reading this, I just wanna say, I told you so...Its all about her nothing more nothing less...Ok still laughing....What a fool.....Anyhow my day started out ok. My eyes are all healed, but....now my mouth is sore. Yeah one thing after another...I think my wisdom teeth are coming in and they are rubbing the backs of my cheeks on both upper sides of my gums...OUCH! So again the tough cookie that I think I am let it go and though "Oh it will get better" .....It didn't. so I swallowed my pride and called the dentist. While I was scheduling my appt they told me that Christa was due for her check up, so they scheduled us together on Friday. So I asked a friend to watch my little ones on Friday so just me and Christa can go. I know it would be hard to get a cleaning and discuss my teeth while watching 2 little ones. So I can almost bet their gonna wanna put my wisdom teeth and will make another appt for me to come back...Ack!! But we'll see what happens. So the rest of the day I was on and off the computer..the girls and I read books and played around the house. They love playing kitchen and pretending to make me stuff and we have tea parties...I have yet to get a video of one of our tea parties for my hubby. Christa got out of school for early release day and we all just hang around inside the house. I cooked dinner and then we did Christa's homework. We just did the same o stuff, dancing around being silly, cleaning, and they played with their new toys they got for Christmas. Nothing else exciting, but that I have Maddi's doc appt tomorrow, me and Christa's dentist appt Friday and Wic next Mon. I really hate wic days, it always takes FOREVER in there. So well I caught my hubby online tonight, so that made my night. We talked about alot of important decision that we are gonna make in the near future, but all in all, we are doing good. Oh and did I mention we agreed to get a Wii with taxes..Yeah we think the girls will really like it..hell I will probably play it just for some exercise somedays. I would love to get the Wii Fit too. Heard it helps shed those pounds, and believe it or not, honey I wanna look good for you when you get home. So I am working on it.
Our other plans are to pay off bills, save some for our Disney Trip when Jeremy gets home and pay off my debt for college... I am planning on starting college back up again this fall, still deciding on whether I wanna do Cosmetology or finish my Business Management degree. My goal is to do both, but I have always wanted to do hair and being a military family that travels, there is always place to get a job and with having all girls in our family, it will be a benefit in itself. So I am undecided. Well I think I rambled on enough tonight...

No comments: