Sunday, January 4, 2009
Pink Eye
Yeah thats right I have Pink eye. It started out with my left eye itching and then became irritated and I just thought maybe I had something in it. So Friday night I brushed it off like it would be gone in the morning. Well nope I woke up with a red eye and started to see stuff come out of it. You see I have never had pink eye and neither has my kids. So I didn't know the symptoms. So after we got back from a birthday party yesterday, I was convinced that it was pink eye. It was swollen by then. So I looked it up on the internet and yeah everything it said on here was what I was experiencing. So one of my friends recommended some pink eye relief drops from walmart. So after my littles nap yesterday, we went to walmart and got some. I cam home and put them in. My eye was pretty irritated still, but the drops seem to help. So after doing some cleaning around the house and finally getting my youngest to sleep. I went to bed with a warm wash cloth on my eye. I woke up every so many hrs with my eye stuck shut and I would wipe it with the wash cloth and get it open and fall back to sleep...lol So this morning, it looked alittle better, but is still red. I guess I just have to face that its gonna take a couple of days to heal. I was so looking farward to going back to the new church we tried last Sunday, but since this is highly contagous I am staying home. I am being very careful not to spread it to my kids. I wash my hands alot. So anyhow, Friday was the last day with my parents here in FL. We took some family pics and then they took us out to eat at Apple Bees. It was nice and we both drove there, cause my parents wanted to leave from there and not at our house. They thought the girls would take it harder if they left at the house. So we were very sad to see them go. But I was shocked they didn't cry. We all gave kisses and hugs and said our good byes. Christa got a little teary eyed, and I told her it was ok to be sad. So we came home and now are getting back into the swing of things, with just me and my girls again. I think Christa is looking forward to going back to school now that the holidays are all over and done. So heres hoping this pink eye doesn't spread to my right eye and goes away fast. Pray for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
hope your eye gets better soon
Hey there! I see that you follow my blog. I was just wodnering how you got my blog name. Are you on one of the boards that I frequent?!? Please let me know. Thanks!
Hi Justi, I saw your blog on another blog and thought it was interesting.I just read and if I see something thats interesting, I follow it. Hope thats ok. Your kids are adoarble. I bet your a busy momma.
Post a Comment