Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Calling All Stay Home Moms....I need your help

Well ok so this has been on my mind for some time now. But I need a routine that will weigh out taking time to teach my little ones at home ( I have a 2 1/2 & 3 1/2 yr old) and cleaning my house. I have finally stuck to my cleaning routine and would sit and read or do little learning games with my girls, but never had a routine where I could do both in a day and do it all week long. So I would love some ideas. I was reading Coffee with the Mrs blog about Tot School and boy would I love to be able to do all those things and get some more leaning supplies for them. But for now ladies, tell me how you do it. How do you set a routine of teaching and cleaning at home? Tell me how you do it, or any sugguestions are welcome. I would very much appreciate it. Thanks and I look forward to reading your comments.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i really dont have a routine with the boys.. one idea is have the girls help you come up with activites they like/wanna do.

Unknown said...

what i tell people when they ask is simple i just do it there is really no way to explain it sometime i have a clean house and sometimes i don't it honestly depends on my computer usage and my energy and as long as i take my vitamins i have lots of energy but those day don't everything about life is hard lol!! are you gonna put maddi in pk at the cdc on base they have a new teacher now and she is great cody is learning stuff now!