Thursday, February 26, 2009

Thankful Thursday


Well I got to wake up to see my husband on webcam this morning and also to hear his voice on the phone. Its been so long. Hes been deployed since Sept and I am so blessed that we have the technology to do that. So today here are the things I feel I am Thankful for.
  • I am so very thankful for computers and phones. Not only do they keep us in contact with the ones we love, but I feel blessed to be a military spouse that can see and hear my husband when he is miles away fighting for all of us. I miss him so much, and can't imagine what it was like for all those military families before me that had to wait for only letters from their loved ones. We are so BLESSED these days!
  • I am thankful the food we have. So many people out there are with out food or any kind of nutrition. Some can't afford food. Be happy you can eat every day.
  • I am thankful for laughter. I love to laugh and I just love the sound of my girls laughing and giggling.
  • I am thankful for pictures. Because they remind us of those special moments in our lives and we can always go back to remember those times.
For more Thankful Thursdays go here.

2 comments:

Denise said...

So glad you were able to talk to your husband.

Laurie Ann said...

Wonderful blessings, indeed! Praying for your husband. Please know I am so thankful for him as he defends our country! Happy Thankful Thursday!