Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Quick update
Well got up yesterday morning and called the doc on base for Christa, only to find out they had no appts in pediatrics or family care. So a friend mentioned Solantic, so thats where we went. When we walked in they gave me paper work and told me it was a 30 min wait. So I filled out paper work, and we sat there for almost 1 hr and finally got in, she checked Chirsta all over, asked her questions, and said that her throat looked fine, So she did a urine test on her to rule out any UTI's and it came back normal, but then she asked if she had been eatting much. And I told her the night before I made stuff for her, but she didn't eat much because she wasn't feeling good. And they said by her urine you could tell she needed more liquids and to eat something. It was like they were telling me that I don't feed my child! I told them, that normally shes a good eatter, but just when she doesn't feel good, its hard for me to get her to eat much. So then they went on to give her a Popsicle and told me things I should give her, maybe they were just being civil or routine with telling parents that, but this woman looked at me really weird, so that just gave me that impression. So they told me to keep her on motrin every 6 hrs and then when I went out to pay our co pay, they gave me a doctors note for her to be out until Thursday. So from there we went to Walmart, cause we finally got our taxes and I needed to do some shopping for things around the house and get some sinus medicine for the little ones. and more motrin for Christa. So me and the girls ate at McDonalds since we spent most of the day in the doc office and they were hungry. Then I finished my shopping FINALLY! Then we came home and the little ones were napping and Christa and I played the Wii and I made dinner and relaxed, it was a long exhausting day. Today Christa has no fever, but such a bad attitude again and I am really trying to tolerate it, but she keeps aggravating her sisters....grr. Maddi and Alexa have head colds, so they aren't feelings that great either, so its gonna be a long week. Well I'll write more later, gotta get motivated to clean and I'm behind on my weekly cleaning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
why did you have a co pay?? tricare prime does not have one tricare standard dose and sometimes non military get them mixed up! that sucks everyone at your house is sick i feel like i am starting to get sick so i have been just trying to relax as much as possible i get so fussy and mean when i get sick so i am really hoping i do not get sick especially with chad still hurting real bad hes got to go back Thursday cause they said it should be better know and he might have an infection so awesome to that lol..
Post a Comment