Just a quick talk about my new Wii Fit. So far I have only did a few things on it and man, I must really be getting out of shape, cause I could feel the burn...lol I love it tho. Its fun and everyone should want to get fit by doing something they enjoy. So yeah its only been one day, but I plan on doing it everyday. I want to burn fat and tone up my body. I am just amazed with what the Wii can do. I am so glad Nintendo came out with it. Christa and I play against each other in games all the time. She hasn't played the Wii fit yet, but I bet she will tomorrow. HAHA I didn't even open the box to the Wii Fit until they were in bed. So anyhow if anyone knows of any wii fit games, let me know. Just letting everyone know I love my Wii fit and probably will love it even more every day I play it. I am starting another blog to show my progress..its
http://jensfunfitness.blogspot.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment